Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Tried my pair on they were not as snug as my navy/red/white pair. But I didn't have socks on either. 

So who is painting the lace holders? Im going to attempt it, just wondering if the white on the inside of the lace holder is going to show, and wondering if the paint will stay on the plastic.
I thought about it too. Don't think paint will be the best option either rit dye or sole dye seem better. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase either tho.

After looking at these & giving it some thought..I'm thinking maybe Nike thought the black didn't pop enough for them & went wit this design instead..sort of how they changed the AJ 9 that would have been a Penny PE..but they did the blue locks & white outsole..it pops more..not necessarily better tho'.

I don't know about anyone else but I am struggling to get my foot into the damn shoe. The support straps are extremely tight. It feels a lot tighter than the past retroes I've owned. Eventually I got my foot into the shoe after fighting with it for about 3 minutes, and it felt extremely tight. Not sure if getting a bigger size is going to help. Just seems like the support straps are just really tight.

THis is why I can't buy them. I had all the retros back in the early 00's. Literally went a full size up just to deal with how tight they were. I have wide feet so it helped, but not much. Length wise they are good, it is the width that is the killer. Once I broke them in a bit I had to take scissors to one of the straps :smh:

I love them, but my feet can't take it. If you are saying they are tighter now, than the past retros then I am SOL

Last edited:
Got mine today as well. Went TTS and took less than 5 seconds to put on. Don't feel as tight as some described in the thread but everyone is different.

As far as the sneaker itself, super clean and cannot wait for the black CW.

I don't know how people can't like this shoes and your into sneakers.

This is one of the best and well made retro shoe so far this year

Why buy it if some of you guys are having second thoughts and you already brought the shoe

Last edited:
I don't know how people can't like this shoe.

Why buy it if some of you guys are having second thoughts and you already brought the shoe
Yea,why buy them to return them??? Sounds like they were a bad fit or a hype move..ppl better luv this sneaker..it came out great..unlike all the horrible quality PRM QS I have seen over the past couple years..the quality was pretty much on point for these..even better than some other "remastered" kicks I would say.

my pair from kicksusa just came in. its shame what we consider quality. i won't lie they're pretty decent overall and the so called leather is pretty soft and at least equivalent to oreo 4s.

I also got my pair from kicksusa. Man I'm really debating on cutting off the elastic bands on my pair. Took me a good minute to put them on.

Nike does not care about what they put into their retro's, like they said in a documentary around 1996 or so.. They appreciate the fact people value their prior models but they're a company about putting forth effort into future models. Played sig's and what not, with that said.. Compared to 02' CB94 leather, these came pretty close. First time they dropped since they're initial drop. And remember people nike is not about looking back but looking forward and being innovative.

You guys asking why buy um if u gon return um? Duhhh??? Maybe because they are complaining about the tight fit?

You want them to keep the shoe even tho they cant wear it? Just showcase it on the fridge huh?

You guys asking why buy um if u gon return um? Duhhh??? Maybe because they are complaining about the tight fit?

You want them to keep the shoe even tho they cant wear it? Just showcase it on the fridge huh?
Not at all..that was why I said a fit issue or hype thing..if ppl returned them because the shoes didn't fit,who wouldn't understand..if u copped to see what the FC price was in the morning or if all the sites still had an FSR,than that is what it is.

Not at all..that was why I said a fit issue or hype thing..if ppl returned them because the shoes didn't fit,who wouldn't understand..if u copped to see what the FC price was in the morning or if all the sites still had an FSR,than that is what it is.

i could see making a return on fit

did you get a half or full size up or down

besides that if you get your true size you should be good

Got them earlier from a local Jimmy Jazz. They were a tight fit to get them on though. Lady comes over like do they fit?! :lol: But once on felt good and I got my usual size.

Hello  , can somebody school me on the materials used on the black/white purple  cw  ...

I never had a chance to own them , the last time i had a pair in my hand was in 1994  but my father bought me some Converse Tar Max instead ...

Does the black portion is durabuck  on the OG   , and the '02,'09,'10 retros ? 

Thank you !

Ended up going TTS and didn't have a problem putting them on, although it was hard to take them off. I actually found the shoe to initially be too small length wise but replacing the insole to something thinner made a positive difference. I love on this shoe that you can spread apart the plastic tabs to loosen the shoe laces. I recall that same design on the air max webber' back in the day.

Wise decision i am awaiting on my 2nd pair should get here tomorrow. The shoe is beautiful and it looks durable definitely worth buying 2x. 

I was gonna double up as well but I think I'll hold off for the fab five huraches...

Back
Top Bottom