Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

only the white pair for me.

ill catch the black pair next time theycome around when they correct that crap

Not feeling that purple air max...count me out as well. But will grab below $100 with tax.

You are correct sir! Only one I've seen on the release sheet for sure is the white. Little bro said he THOUGHT he saw the blacks at his meeting 2 weeks ago, but wasn't 100%, so don't hold me to that one.

Peace,
J
Need these.  Slept on em when they retro'd a few years back.

But its like why even do that? They didnt change it on the white pair so why do it on the black?

Makes no sense
Makes just as much sense as having both white & black lace locks made & using the white ones on the Wht/Prp pair..they have to change something.It just makes the bubble darker..the white made it stand out more.

Thing is you can paint the lace hooks you cant paint the air chambers

Which reminds me has anyone painted their laces hooks black like the og?

I'm good with it being purple. The white instead of black for the plastic lace loops was just odd to me.

Don't barkleys drop in price? Like I mean in the past the shoe would cost 169.99 and then, the price would drop to 100.oo. so why not wait for sale and then cop

Don't barkleys drop in price? Like I mean in the past the shoe would cost 169.99 and then, the price would drop to 100.oo. so why not wait for sale and then cop
Maybe online..no pairs are in stores when I ask around here..they front wit the display..but they got that one & that's it..so maybe that pair will go on sale..the boutique stores have them drop down like 20 bucks once in a while..but the same story,one or two left.

Well, I've always wanted these sneakers, but I was never able to get them. Now I have a chance to. I personally don't care what  color it is. In my opinion, it kinda looks better in purple. I'll take what I can get!  Truth be told, I haven't been this excited about a sneaker release in a long time! So, I think I'll double cop! 

Last edited:
Cmon   , white will always be da best ... but i'll probably  cop the frankenpurple  just to wear the **** out of them 

Those white navys coming in mens sizes?
But its like why even do that? They didnt change it on the white pair so why do it on the black?

Makes no sense

not sure but when I was at footlocker trying to figure out the exact release date for the blk/prp they said those were the next ones they had coming out, but no date so I'm guessing they're just gonna pop up like the grey pair and denim pair

Last edited:
not sure but when I was at footlocker trying to figure out the exact release date for the blk/prp they said those were the next ones they had coming out, but no date so I'm guessing they're just gonna pop up like the grey pair and denim pair

So there not sure if it July 20 or Aug 6?? I need these

Back
Top Bottom