Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Casual stroll and I found them. For slightly under retail at that. Glad I didn’t have to play Nike’s stupid game

E87991EF-2575-4470-9376-C21607F68529.jpeg

E507BAFB-66DE-4A9C-BABE-08BB13BCE32F.jpeg

:nthat:
your hate for bron you dont deserve them. there is no god 😩

you greedy ghoul!!!!!!!
Nah... i messed up by rushing not signing in for the 1st pair and signed in for the second pair and got the 20% discount... that's why I really want the 2nd pair to ship lol I didnt want to cancel just in case but if that 20% off pair ships I'm letting the 1st pair go for retail

Dope.. I really wanna double up. But they so difficult to put on I just grab something else . wore my 15' pair like 5 times at most

ya they run snug its cuz of the straps... but im stubborn and like to get my exact size regardless lol... my yeezys run tight also but i got use to it... hopefully thats the case with these and they stretch out over time lol.. i think its just cuz i have a wide foot cuz they are not uncomfortable at all when i wear em

How do these compare to the more uptempo in regards to sizing. I went with an 11.5 in the pippens..should I go with the same ?

How do these compare to the more uptempo in regards to sizing. I went with an 11.5 in the pippens..should I go with the same ?
I got a TTS 8 in Pippens and have a little room in the front still. My Pippen shoes are a bit bulky and wide. I also have a TTS 8 in these and they feel fine. I guess my experience is different as I don’t have a hard time putting these on. All you do is pull the tab back. If you like how they fit then you should get a 12 in these

hopefully i'll be getting a pair through a meet up on monday for $220 better then ebay prices

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom