Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I owned a 2020 pair of the CB 94s (black colorway) and the materials on the midsole were garbage. Hopefully they made improvements in that area.

I saw a pair in my local snipes yesterday (hoping a size 14 or 15 was there) and outside of the air max bubble now being clear, I saw no real differences. Not worth another $170 unless you never had a pair or just want a double up. I'm guessing these and the white pair are a limited reissues from covid days or a lot of material left over.

I saw a pair in my local snipes yesterday (hoping a size 14 or 15 was there) and outside of the air max bubble now being clear, I saw no real differences. Not worth another $170 unless you never had a pair or just want a double up. I'm guessing these and the white pair are a limited reissues from covid days or a lot of material left over.
I just went to my local snipes today and the employee told me they have em in the back but they’re not allowed to put em back out in the front until late August smh

Screenshot_20230714_160700_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230714_161113_Yahoo Mail.jpg

my size 12 brethren, get them out of the way now!

Last edited:

Thank you my good sir! Just an ordered a size 12.

Keep getting a message that it won't ship to my area. Not sure why.

Does this clear it up?

According to the[n] design team lead Tracy Teague, Chuck told Nike, “You don’t tell me how to play basketball and I won’t tell you how to design shoes.” Led by head designer Tinker Hatfield, the team bottled Charles’ brashness and used that energy to create a design that wasn’t uncharacteristically smooth. The end product perfectly captured Charles’ game and personality, because twenty-plus years later they’re still unmistakably Barkley-like without any obvert self-branding.

Not really lol

Either they both worked on it, or there was some disagreement early on that lead to Tinker taking the helm. I’m probably off some, but that’s what I took from that passage🤷🏾‍♂️

Does this clear it up?

According to the[n] design team lead Tracy Teague, Chuck told Nike, “You don’t tell me how to play basketball and I won’t tell you how to design shoes.” Led by head designer Tinker Hatfield, the team bottled Charles’ brashness and used that energy to create a design that wasn’t uncharacteristically smooth. The end product perfectly captured Charles’ game and personality, because twenty-plus years later they’re still unmistakably Barkley-like without any obvert self-branding.
It sounds like there is a design team that probably consists of a lot of different positions, not all of them “designers” (drafters, materials sourcing, etc). The team has a leader who is like a team manager, that was Tracy Teague, and Tinker was the “head designer” on the team.

It sounds like there is a design team that probably consists of a lot of different positions, not all of them “designers” (drafters, materials sourcing, etc). The team has a leader who is like a team manager, that was Tracy Teague, and Tinker was the “head designer” on the team.
This is what I figured after reading it over. I missed that Tinker and Teague had different lead titles.

Back
Top Bottom