NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

guess what flick?

2lkqqs5.jpg

Last edited:
Thats martin's son in bad boys! i remember that scene! just heard the air veers are coming back this year also!!!

Last edited:
the only difference i see from the sample blues and ogs is the check is blue on the other side of the strap! i guess not that big of a deal.

hope they release a few different colors of these to match some NFL/NCAA teams but with simple and similar colorblocking to the originals.

Hell yeah!!!

These are my favorite kicks and my very first nikes in 5th grade...

Damn this is crazy. Thank you nike for these, the GO LWP's, Flight Ones, Diamond Turf II's, and Air Up's...shoes for the non hypebeasts

Some releases like the air slants, turf raiders, veers have me scratching my head, but I'm sure someone out there is happy for those releases as well lol

Insta-Cop in my area. RIP Seau ... Would of rocked these missions while eating  @ Seau's. Too bad it's closed.

:wow: :pimp: :nthat: nice find!!! Sterling was that dude!!! Definitely would've made the Hall had his career not been cut short.

Last edited:
Sterling is in the Hall of Fame
I don't think he is. Shannon made it in 2012. He actually asked that the NFL to review Sterlings career in hopes that he get in.

Edit- Sterling is not in the HOF. He's currently on ballot for college, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom