Nike Air Mowabb QS

I seen this locally wit the Air Command..they all went on sale & stores only had a lot of the Volt CW..the rest all went on clearance but most stores barely ordered any,they still sat & got marked down,I looked at it like,if it kept them in the store past 9 a.m. or I can buy what I want when I feel like it,I'll deal wit the price jump..on most of these sneakers,from reading posts on this site,$200 seems to be "no cop" for most,so if the resellers can't get u to bite at the retail price,how could they charge u more?
I just don't think charging $180 to put these out of "easy flip" pricing was necessary. It wasn't necessary for the air flight huarache, which arguably had more hype. It wasn't necessary for the medicine ball air trainer IIIs. When you even have "tastemakers" like Russ Bengston complaining about the markup for a retro, something is pretty clearly wrong.

I think nike is probing everywhere it can to see what the market's tolerance for markups outside of basketball product is, so they can keep finding ways to demonstrate economic growth. Eventually the sneaker bubble will burst and retro prices will fall again out of necessity. In 2025 we'll all be getting our pizza party on with $100 retail mowabbs.

I just don't think charging $180 to put these out of "easy flip" pricing was necessary. It wasn't necessary for the air flight huarache, which arguably had more hype. It wasn't necessary for the medicine ball air trainer IIIs. When you even have "tastemakers" like Russ Bengston complaining about the markup for a retro, something is pretty clearly wrong.

I think nike is probing everywhere it can to see what the market's tolerance for markups outside of basketball product is, so they can keep finding ways to demonstrate economic growth. Eventually the sneaker bubble will burst and retro prices will fall again out of necessity. In 2025 we'll all be getting our pizza party on with $100 retail mowabbs.
Agreed..they have to test out the market..I wasn't saying 1000% this is why they are that price..I just looked at it like it helps me if I want something when it drops..I got them Trainer 3 Med Balls on clearance when they damn near dropped..as long as I get my kicks I'm happy.

Agreed..they have to test out the market..I wasn't saying 1000% this is why they are that price..I just looked at it like it helps me if I want something when it drops..I got them Trainer 3 Med Balls on clearance when they damn near dropped..as long as I get my kicks I'm happy.
I feel you, hope I didn't come across as argumentative

interesting that you mention nikelab. have any of your searched acg on NDC when looking for the mowabb in the last two days. It brings you right to the nikelab page and all the black and grey tech wear, with no mention of the Mowabb. its funny

interesting that you mention nikelab. have any of your searched acg on NDC when looking for the mowabb in the last two days. It brings you right to the nikelab page and all the black and grey tech wear, with no mention of the Mowabb. its funny
errolson hugh ACG not to be confused with OG ugly shoes ACG 
tongue.gif

Lol..I see the resellets got a hold on these. On ebay for $250-$300...lol. I hope they sit and have to sell them for least than retail.

For anyone who ordered these on NDC please confirm when your order ships! Mine has been delayed and I'm wondering if it's the same for all!

The Mowabbs aren't on the site anymore. The product page was taken down. :frown:

Product taken down and shipping delays? Why do I have a feeling that there is something wrong with the shoe. I was really hoping to acquire a pair for the low but now I don't know anymore.

My projected delivery date from nike was the 11th wen i bought the shoes yesterday so unless by monday i dont get shipping confirmation im chillaxin n seein how available these will end up being

Back
Top Bottom