Nike Air Pillar Retro ? (Charles Woodson)

nothing yet.....patiently waiting for the good news to come one day
tired.gif

.....i got hyped just seeing this thread
frown.gif

there's another one, or three as well
laugh.gif

nice shoe .... C Wood ?.... what ? .... a cornerback won the heisman ?  
laugh.gif
... GO BLUE !!!

from demonbasketball04
52ktb5.jpg

Back in the day, wore these into the ground. Don't remember them being THAT well cushioned though.

Think it was about that time (fall 98) that Nike were starting to 'tweak' Air Max 2 units, make them a bit more durable... and less comfortable too.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

They need to retro them Garnetts

Name would have to change, but if they got the OG colorways right, i'd go for a pair.

Wouldn't do THAT well, but they've made less popular choices recently.

man i thought you were announcing this retro. haha. they do need to retro these though. i'd cop if nike doesnt find a way to ruin it.

pimp.gif
Those Pillars in the Michigan colorway and those Garnetts retroed and in some simple colorways. 

I love the annual threads that come up for this shoe.

some stuff from past threads:
2rvzlna.jpg

262164257.jpg

m87235964.jpg

maybe theres hope. with the uptempo retro coming out soon, and the griffeys/uptempo volts last year, its just a waiting game now until these spark back into the retro limelight.

Oh how I wanted the grey/neon green pair bacc in the day.... and then the Michigan pair also (Even though I'm a diehard fan of THEE Ohio State
embarassed.gif
 )

Releases like this would easily pull me away from only AJs collected, word to Air Pennys, Griffey Volts, and Reebok Pumps.... I'm hopin 4 'em now

I've always wanted a pair of these....but look at those BEAUTIFUL 96' DT Max's..why couldn't Nike get those right :/

never was a fan of this shoe. never thought it looked tht bad, but not striking enough to make me cop. too much going on with the design imo.

i would love the grey and green. i had the footaction exclusve white navy and orange ones they were pretty dope

Back
Top Bottom