Nike Air Pippen 1 White/Black/Red Retro May 7th

Will these be available to purchase online on eastbay or ??? in big sizes ... i hate these type of shadow release  , if i were living in US  yes  but i'm not !!!

Who knows. The white pair has only popped up in a few select places both online and in store.

Does JJ do phone orders? I really want the blk/red Pippen 1s as they are my first Nike shoe.

Just be patient guys. They will start showing up at more spots just like the white pips have been.

Nice to see the black/red joints pop up. Amazingly enough my 08 pair had complete sole separation. Didn't expect that so soon. No worries though, I'll fix them and they'll be fine. I did see the white joints last Friday when I picked up my 95s. They are good quality, but still too plain for my taste. I hope all that missed out in 08 gets their pair this time, price hike and all...
mean.gif

Ahhh pulled the trigger at full retail.

First pair of Nike when I was in elementary school.

Hopefully they make it to other retailers that way I can wait until the price drops. Those who have them on hand, how's the quality and any difference compared to the last retro.

I also couldn't wait. When they go on discount I'll cop again

+1

I waited for the copper flightposites and copped at $99. These I cannot risk it.

Only Sheikh had the all white in Las Vegas in June. Doesn't seem like the FTL stores has them. Definitely not Nike. No JJ or DTLR around me.

damn just when i thought i was going to be able to save some money for a turn table.this is a must been dreaming of the cw for yrs..this is when my passion for sneakers gets annoying i'm tired of being broke all the time, when was the last time this cw released?  

Last edited:
Zoom version would've been :pimp:. Does the outsole (especially forefoot) wear out easily still? Aside from being heavy, the outsole did not last long.

I also couldn't wait. When they go on discount I'll cop again

+1

I waited for the copper flightposites and copped at $99. These I cannot risk it.

Only Sheikh had the all white in Las Vegas in June. Doesn't seem like the FTL stores has them. Definitely not Nike. No JJ or DTLR around me.

Footlocker def has the white pippens. I saw them there this weekend and my boy copped a pair using his employee discount during the employee appreciation.

Back
Top Bottom