Nike Air Pippen 1 White/Black/Red Retro May 7th

YUP! $99 already... I feel that $79.99 coming soon.

Might as well wait a couple weeks for all the Holiday Promo Codes and then GO IN accordingly on that Size 12.
pimp.gif

Repped. Had that 9.5 been there......... :lol:

if it was a shoe i really wanted i woukd have said screw it and took a half size smaller. lol thats what i did with the max sensation

that is unless theres plenty in your size elsewhere and you know they are gonna drop in price elsewhere

YUP! $99 already... I feel that $79.99 coming soon.
Might as well wait a couple weeks for all the Holiday Promo Codes and then GO IN accordingly on that Size 12.:pimp:

true

i probably should have waited for the max sensation to drop in price but the 96 shipped on ebay and with my 50 ebay gift card it was a no brainer

What is typical wait time for a shoe like this to go on clearance? I believe the street date was Aug. 5.

No time just depends on how slow it sells.

These would be 79 by now had some people not act like they have no shoes and these were the only pair left on earth

Honestly no pair of shoes is worth getting on release day anymore

Bruh.... Had to rep for accuracy :lol:

No time just depends on how slow it sells.

These would be 79 by now had some people not act like they have no shoes and these were the only pair left on earth

Honestly no pair of shoes is worth getting on release day anymore

Repped

loool I got mine for retail on villa bz I just needed them and shipped a poker tournament and didn't give af. No cali tax tho! 

My local Jimmy jazz here in New Orleans has the pips for 99 yesturday. It's only a matter of about a month before the price trends downward.

Back
Top Bottom