Nike Air Pippen 1 White/Black/Red Retro May 7th

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

These will be copped May 7th on swoosh called Nike they confirmed they will be on online

Did they say how much they will be on swoosh?? I would really like to buy these on the swoosh price cause im not paying retail for these. Even here in Charleston, WV they wont sell at all

^^ ^^ when the Black/Varsity Red-White colorway dropped in '08...they were $96.00 on Swoosh

dam im loving these, anyway I can get these with any coupon or discount so I don't have to drop $160?

My pair arrived from eBay a couple days ago...

1r9s9u.jpg

29atpo0.jpg

erim1e.jpg

word they look amazing, i like how the inside is black also, they just a super dope shoe.. i hope i can get a discount, if not im still getting them

I'm a sucker for little things with sneakers, and I love the bottom, even though you would never see them. Yep, these are on my list.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

so are these limited...? sorry if this has been addressed already.

Not sure, I've seen them in urban account stores so far. Not sure if Footlockers/Champs/Footaction are getting them, but they had the black ones.

i will definately be copping these im not much of an all white shoe type of of guy but these will definately be needed to add to my closet.. only at sale price though.. summer time kicks

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

so are these limited...? sorry if this has been addressed already.

Not sure, I've seen them in urban account stores so far. Not sure if Footlockers/Champs/Footaction are getting them, but they had the black ones.
hmm...thats what i was wondering. i couldnt tell if they were a gr. also i saw what eyes of hazel wrote. hopefully the downtown locker rooms will have them nonetheless. i dont think they will be highly sought after..but 160 is steeeep. i paid about 120 for both my pair i have now (bl/reds and bl/purps)

Back
Top Bottom