Nike Air Raid?

Glad to see Finish Line is going to carry black pair and red pair.Will cop with $20 off.Can't wait for the Grey Volt pair.

not feeling the price tag on these. was looking forward to this release too since i cant find an older retro anywhere else. 

not feeling the price tag on these. was looking forward to this release too since i cant find an older retro anywhere else.
Price will be fine with coupons and discounts. Will take time and a little work, but most will be had for under a $100.

i'm still gonna most likely grab a pair of these even tho the grey is darker... i will be going a half size up  because i know my foot got fatter and i don't want the straps to struggle to lock down 
laugh.gif

on feet pic i seen

BjOHlFjCcAAWfVt.jpg:large

Last edited:

i'm still gonna most likely grab a pair of these even tho the grey is darker... i will be going a half size up  because i know my foot got fatter and i don't want the straps to struggle to lock down 
laugh.gif

on feet pic i seen

they look sweet in this picture. Most likely going to pick up a pair and then play streetball in them all summer long like it's supposed to be :smile:

i'm still gonna most likely grab a pair of these even tho the grey is darker... i will be going a half size up  because i know my foot got fatter and i don't want the straps to struggle to lock down :lol:

on feet pic i seen

they look sweet in this picture. Most likely going to pick up a pair and then play streetball in them all summer long like it's supposed to be :smile:
:smokin

My boy trashed one of his pairs doing the same.

Just received 2 WC rewards…must resist.

They look better in those pics but why they have to do the words air raid dirty on the side?

Definitely looking to get a pair, almost pulled the trigger on a white peace Air Raid 1s a while back but decided not too, figured they would retro soon in general and I'm glad they are. Looking to get the black/grey pair with a couple coupons I recently got from FNL, should hopefully get $40 off 
smokin.gif
 then I'll see how that urban jungle one looks in person, I'm liking the pics but not enough to buy, especially if their retro the 2s down the line. Supposedly the urban jungle color way comes out on the 29th also 
nerd.gif

They're pretty much popping up on eBay now. And yeah they're for retail. I wont be in town on release day so I went ahead and ordered them. 
I've seen some on there already with lower prices, not by much, but probably what they should've retailedl for.

Hesitant though, paranoid about fakes/quality.

Last edited:

They're pretty much popping up on eBay now. And yeah they're for retail. I wont be in town on release day so I went ahead and ordered them. 
Goodlookinout on that Info, my dude!!! I had no idea they was already sitting on Ebay for the LOWSKI.  
nthat.gif

So yeah... had to copp early like you bruva.

Just got my Size 12 Raid's for $110 Shipped... and it got me like this now:

Yeah, as far as what I read on this thread. That's about what I paid for mine online too. 
Lol which one is it? $125 or $135? Of course I'm hoping $125 and I'm hoping that FNL coupons work on them so that I could get them at $85 or I'ma just have to pass.

Back
Top Bottom