Nike Air Raid?

I'll pass since all my og's still in good concondition.

thats not an og

there was a similar og colorway but that one had black nubuck on the top toe part, black on the back, and white criss cross thread on the straps.

Last edited:
Man have I been out of the loop on a thread that I started..

Those Peace ones and black/grey's are a must!!

I'll pass since all my og's still in good concondition.

NobleKane is right and I highly doubt that there's an OG pair that's still wearable considering that it's more than 20 years past since they were released and mines are all unwearable by now although I had (and still have some for the memories) more than 5 pairs.

Anyway, here's the links to the pix that can back up some of the points Kane mentioned.
OG Black/White: http://www.air-raids.com/630050_100.html
Black/White 2004 Retro: http://www.air-raids.com/306354_101.html

the Live Together Play Together need to drop already tired of waiting.

Even though they're not on the Air Raid II's, I still like them.

Hopefully they retro the II's sometime soon.

They would look a lot better being black instead of being grey. Why even do it grey, it's just going to cause them to sit.
EXACTLY.

There was no logical point in doing it. It's not like they're Jordan's that you're trying to preserve, so you can drop a true OG down the line and milk the CW for everything it's worth.

I can tell you right now, had they been all Black, whether it's the I's or II's... I would've been all over them. But like others, that Grey is a little deterrent for me.

It's the AIR RAID, bruh. A Classic, but not worth screwing around with.

Last edited:
they shoulda just left them alone and dropped the og black and greys and bring back a pair of wood grains

Nah, the "Peace" II's deserved a Retro after 20 years, but a RIGHTEOUS One.

The OG Black/Grey's however are PRIORITY above all. 
nthat.gif

Modern Notoriety:
Whew! Need the Release Date on these ASAP!

The Grey is definitely darker, but it may just be the lighting in the pics as well.

Regardless, I'm so glad none of these HSers & Beast remember these or even care what they are... makes my Pickup that much easier. 

Whew! Need the Release Date on these ASAP!

The Grey is definitely darker, but it may just be the lighting in the pics as well.

Regardless, I'm so glad none of these HSers & Beast remember these or even care what they are... makes my Pickup that much easier. 
I'm on these. I've always loved the Air Raid's, think they are miles ahead of the AJ 8's IMO and the only similar model to these that keep up are the Ewing Rogue 2s. Black/Grey along with the peace version will get bought. Even though I know it belongs on the 2s it doesn't look bad at all on the 1s to me.
Lovely. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom