Nike Air Raid?

Can't wait to see more pictures. So far it's a green light on these. This is the only release I'm worried about in March

These aren't going for the 90. I won't be mad if they do but I doubt it seriously. I'm thirsty for these joints

Last edited:
via FNL launch calendar for 3/29

MEN'S AIR RAID

Style: 642330-002
Color: Black/Flint Grey/White

via footaction

Nike Air Raid
Multiple Colors

Last edited:
As long as they are as good as the 07 or 08 then im on them. As long as they dont change the actual shoe like changing soles or the way it is built .

If they can retro the black/grey, really hoping Nike to drop All Black one in Nubuck also since all of my OG pairs had crumbled.

Spring (within the next couple weeks)

Last edited:
If they can retro the black/grey, really hoping Nike to drop All Black one in Nubuck also since all of my OG pairs had crumbled.
true that! i wouldnt even mind a all black duraback pair, dat way they would be all purpose with straps lol

Hope the grey is a tad bit lighter on the og and plenty to go around with a reasonable price.

Really hoping 120 but i bet it will be 140

Last edited:
Kinda diggin the grey/volt pair, black/red isn't bad either.

The lunar pairs :x might as well ship those straight to the outlets.

really like the grey volt pair. Glad to see Finish Line will be carry the Air Raid. Can use $20 off.

What's the point of coming in a thread to call something "Trash"...? 
eyes.gif

ANYWAY... I'm planning on using the $25 OFF FTL BDay Coupon on these bad boys like I did w/ the OG Black "Gloves" in Fall.

Even if they're $140, it won't be as bad...

And I'm pretty sure these will be even More Slept On then the Gloves were... should be a pretty smooth & easy pickup at any time that weekend.

May consider copping Black/Grey if they'd become available under $100 at least (don't know whether it's gonna happen this time around tho) and I may even consider copping the Lunar ver if there'd be the colorway I like available on the discounted price (but just not the colorways that were leaked already).

Can't wait for the black/greys. I had the originals back in '92 and wore them to the ground. One of the few pairs of Nikes my parents bought me as a kid. I missed out on the last release and haven't seen a pair  for a decent price in my size since then.

I dig the darker shade of grey they used on this new release. Hope to see these hit sale racks so I can get a 2nd pair but I'll be copping on release day still.

Back
Top Bottom