Nike Air Raid?

nothing special about raids, maybe good for playing ball. im a 90s head n i like the 90s cw on the peace versions only. all them other colors you all fiend for on here is comedy to me.
incredibly-stupid.gif

Last edited:

nothing special about raids, maybe good for playing ball. im a 90s head n i like the 90s cw on the peace versions only. all them other colors you all fiend for on here is comedy to me.
Not gonna lie I agree with most of this post. There isn't one colorway of the air raid that I think looks spectacular. The best one I've seen is that white/black/blue pair. And those aren't even crazy good to me. Wouldn't need any known air raids for casual wear

It's an Air Raid Thread, bruh... what you expect? Lol

But yea, some just like to keep it Classic & Clean, and don't really need something too crazy to be impressed.

IMO, there's not much better than the OG Black/Grey... a True Classic in every since of the word.

All these new 2014 Hypebeast CW's for the Savages can kick rocks.

I got mine for the nostalgia of it all. Unless nike really hits the mark w outrageous colorways I'll pass on the volt/crimson coloways

i second that, most def...... after them OGs dropped i think the raids run is about to plunge with some of the upcoming CWs this time around

If they release the woods and peace I'm in there like French pears.

Haven't seen anyone in Bx with raids yet. Thank God for the Jordan hype.

Im the type thou that will get the blk/grey's just cause they og's but most likely will rot in my closet. if they bring back the no refs,wood cw that will prolly be a first day copp for me including the peaces. but if they dont drop the no woods Nike need to stop after the peaces and focus on another classic shoe to retro.

Got em from my GF yesterday. The box was destroyed, though. Champs apparently doesn't double box. Only thing cool about that was, it felt like I had an OG pair cause the box was all broken. 

Yup.

Got my pair today.. I was going to wait until they go on sale to get them, but didn't want to risk it.. The quality on these is great.. I own 3 other pairs of 03-04's and these are 5x better on quality..

I didn't know the toe box was nubuck, until today..

Biggest surprise of today.. Plastic lace tips.. :smokin

And is this a sign of the peace editions are soon to drop?

The strap color is disappointing in person.... just doesn't feel like 1992... not sure why it makes the shoe feel so different... 

Back
Top Bottom