NIKE AIR SHAKE NDESTRUKT WILL RETRO IN 2017

Nike you hear what we're saying, put out all the og cw first, but of course these ones your making is a guarantee sellout in your minds lol

My pair came in today from City Blue.

Very impressed with their shipping speed. Got them a day earlier than expected. Feel like tanks on foot in a good way. They threw in 2 stickers and a lighter as well. Those personalized touches are appreciated.

Wearing the Bulls today for the first time.

Anyone else have like slight brown staining on the laces? It's not noticeable unless up close. I'm going to have to bleach them I guess.

How are you supposed to tie these things? My feet too fat to strap in lol

Took the laces out of mine. The spots were from the metal grommet eyelets.

Tossed laces in washing machine and somehow a shirt bled slightly. Have them soaking in bleach now.

I'm considering a lace swap anyway to some elastic laces. For me I didn't feel like the laces were doing much lockdown.

My pair came in today from City Blue.

Very impressed with their shipping speed. Got them a day earlier than expected. Feel like tanks on foot in a good way. They threw in 2 stickers and a lighter as well. Those personalized touches are appreciated.
I definitely appreciate City Blue as well. Yes, those "personalized touches" ups the playing field when ordering via online. You may wanna shake the box; one of my past shipments from them included a pin.

Last edited:
Cannot wait for the white/navy. Childhood

Y'all hit up WindyCitySole he's got Chicago sizes at 99.99.. good dude, legit

View media item 2440076
From footlocker dot com. I was going to try and wait it out, but sizes were moving. Caved and went with retail.

My mom tried to find these for me when they dropped way back when. She couldn't, so she found the white/black/blue lowtop/mid-ish ndestrukt joints aka the broke boi Rodman's. I was dumb happy to have em though, haha.

Back
Top Bottom