NIKE AIR SHAKE NDESTRUKT WILL RETRO IN 2017

Mints are garbage.

Waste of a unique/good design for color blocking

The color scheme makes the shoe undesirable

Last edited:
Mints are garbage.

Waste of a unique/good design for color blocking

The color scheme makes the shoe undesirable

Actually the white navy if it's the new cw would have probably sold better than these ones they're putting out, can't believe these new colors sell, at least make it a better color scheme than the three new ones you put out .

These joints are sitting in stores. See the black and red pairs in every store. Not sure if stores got restocks or if Nike did the fake limited drop but I'll cop down the road for sure.

Ugh I know why I like the white and red better than the black pair. Puppy just straight up stepped on my right shoe and got it dirty. Going to be a pain to clean these. Guess I need to setup a time to bust out the Jason Markk and clean a few pairs

Who wears these in public? They were an eyesore in 96 and theyre an eyesore now.

I hope whoever made the call to put that air button on the ankle isnt employed anymore. I hate when nike alters retros but i wouldve made an exception here.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I go in the Yeezy thread all the time and talk down on that garbage.

the protectors of the yeezy kingdom, the yeezy boost boyz headed by grizzly animal will dismantle you if you try to step

:lol: Grizz wears every brand under the sun... I go in there and get on these Boost God followers that traded in all their Nikes a few years back.

I need the white navy pair tho. That was the pair to have back in the day when it came to these. lol at dude who called these an eyesore. Who mans is that? lol

Back
Top Bottom