Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

Was in.

Then I saw the leather toes.

no thanks.
The leather is just the black around the toe. Toebox is mesh, otherwise.

I actually think it's a good thing. It'll keep the shape much better than before, and it'll stay cleaner, much longer that that soft felt, from before
the leather toe rand is only on the GS pairs. the men's pairs have the regular felt material

The leather is just the black around the toe. Toebox is mesh, otherwise.

I actually think it's a good thing. It'll keep the shape much better than before, and it'll stay cleaner, much longer that that soft felt, from before

Ive seen the ones already released (GS, etc), it’s a full leather toe box. I understand why some would want them but just not for me if it’s all leather.

7E2D02F5-8972-439B-AF4E-EA0BEFFE7B63.png

Doesn’t look like leather to me.

Need a SNKRS W for once, but I’d pay resell as long as it’s under $200.

TTS on the Teal OG for the '21 release or size down as was needed for the '07 retro?!

Last edited:
TTS on the Teal OG for the '21 release or size down as was needed for the '07 retro?!

Fit is true to size and I didn’t find them to be uncomfortable. Really lightweight like the 2007-2008 releases..there’s no weird toebox indent on these either..definitely worth beater status
he has the grey/black pair already was wondering as well.

I think this was discussed a month or two ago.

Just do some searches, it's in this thread somewhere.

Just found the two ads from 1991 with four colorways in total.

Trying to figure out if the white/navy/yellow cw (DB1549-400) is a 1991 retro, as some shop referring to them as an OG.

Not every shoe that drops on SNKRS is an instant sell out FWIW

agreed i feel like these shoes are on some IYKYK type ****. these are a must cop for me, but i kept that same energy for air tech challenge's too. i feel like the avg "sneakerhead" is thirsting for those usual suspects, Jordan this, collab that, w.e will move quick on stockx.

i feel like a good amount of people will be like who cares with these. having said that, i hope i don't run into the usual snkrs L. i don't cop like that, but these joints bring back college vibes for me...

Back
Top Bottom