Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

The Canadian footlocker sku off the receipt I think it starts with a 42
Nothing with a 42 on the receipt.
Would this not be it?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210401-135119_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210401-135119_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 197
Og’s came in yesterday, would have paid resale. Keeping my eye on the citrons and black/grey to see if they drop below retail.

Just copped with ease from Footlocker Oak Park for anyone in the KC area. The employee said they put them out last week and there hasn't been much interest. SNKRS selling out of these is a bit fishy.

Reactions: ejb
Just a little story, I had some time and wanted to write it down. Sorry for my bad english and grammer :smile: Like some other Nikeheads I also got back in the sneakergame in 2008 when the Structures had a retrorelease. Before that I grew up in the golden Nike-years, I was 12 in 1990 and for over 2 years (for my feeling) I spent more time in sneakerstores than at school. I always asked my parents for a pair of Air Max but due to price I never got them back then. My favorite shoes at that time: Nike Air Max I, Nike Air Max III, Nike Air Stab, Nike Air Span, Nike Air Base, Nike Air Structure, Nike Air 180, Adidas Torsion-serie.

I remember when the Air Max BW’s where released, I specially went to a sneakerstore in France on a holiday to see them and I thought that shoe was simple in compare with the Air Max III: I never had that “I want them”-feeling. Also the Max’s after that never could give me the vibes. Since then my interest for the shoes went down. In 2001 I had a little revive with the first Air Max III-retro’s. At that time I bought 8 pairs of shoes, I was happy with my Air Max III infrareds and just walked on them: no collecting.

A couple of years went by and I saw a commercial: a guy wanted to compete running but didn’t had shoes, he saw a pair in a shop window. That was a pair of Adidas Torsion ZX 8000 aqua, a shoe I had as a kid and also always wanted it back. I went on the internet to search for them but it was a release from a couple of years earlier I found out. But I saw that info at a forum and in the topic shoes to be released I saw the Structures would get a retro. I wanted to have them! So I got 4 pairs: 2 blacktoes and 2 ultramarines. From that time on it went wrong, I guess due to the interaction with other people on the forums I, like many others, got triggered to collect all the shoes I always wanted and went further: I wanted all the retro’s Nike made in the original colourways and also if possible a pair of OG’s to compare them with. Within 2 years I had over 100+ pairs in my collection. I had all the OG Nike Air 180’s with big airunits deadstock in box etc. etc. But most of them just simply stayed in the box: I didn’t do anything with them. I started to selling them and didn’t follow the sneakerscene as much as before.

In 2017 when they release the 30-years anniversary I got lucky and got all of the OG-CW’s: check. When the Air Span II where released I had a little revive again, I was happy with them although the toebox isn’t what it should be but finally Nike released a retro with the name on the side of the shoe. I was pretty disapointed when Nike didn’t do that with the Air Base II, those letters on the sides make the shoe! I bought a lot of Spans II, a couple when they came out en most of them in the sale. And I don’t know why till today but Sneakersnstuff made a mistake and sent me 2 pairs in the infrared colourway for free a month after I had bought 2 pairs at them earlier. Thanks again SNS!

Last year I got excited when I heard that the Air Max III would be released again, more true than original as ever. I am very happy with the laserblue’s and infrareds. I love the shape of them and also like the OG-boxes they come in. I also like the eggplants but the pink on the swoosh should be a little brighter. I bought enough of them because they got in sale for half price. I got also the other CW’s but the three CW’s I mentioned before are the ones I am going to walk on as long as they will survive or they will survive me :smile:

I got three pairs of the blacktoe Structures. I was lucky because I could buy them in a pre-release. At the releaseday itself I was quick but not quick enough apparantly: it’s madness! I like these better than the 2008’s, I love the pink at the inside of the tongue. The shape is better and they walk better than the 2008’s imo. I’m waiting for the ultramarines now.

I would like to see that Nike will bring a retro this year of the Air 180 with the big airunit. Just as true as they did with the Air Max 90. I would like those and I probably will buy 2 pairs of Nike Air BW Persian. Over the years I got to like them but not as much as the love I have for the Air Max III.

Now to end this: I almost got every shoe I wanted as a kid and also enough of them for the rest of my life. I also got all the shoes back deadstock I had as a kid. There are a couple of shoes I still would like to have and will follow the scene but not as intense as before: I am happy with what I have got. I kind a made my dreams come true I had as a child shoewise. I just counted them and I have 75 pairs deadstock and 20 pairs I use. It’s ok now, thank you Nike for everything!

Just a little story, I had some time and wanted to write it down. Sorry for my bad english and grammer :smile: Like some other Nikeheads I also got back in the sneakergame in 2008 when the Structures had a retrorelease. Before that I grew up in the golden Nike-years, I was 12 in 1990 and for over 2 years (for my feeling) I spent more time in sneakerstores than at school. I always asked my parents for a pair of Air Max but due to price I never got them back then. My favorite shoes at that time: Nike Air Max I, Nike Air Max III, Nike Air Stab, Nike Air Span, Nike Air Base, Nike Air Structure, Nike Air 180, Adidas Torsion-serie.

I remember when the Air Max BW’s where released, I specially went to a sneakerstore in France on a holiday to see them and I thought that shoe was simple in compare with the Air Max III: I never had that “I want them”-feeling. Also the Max’s after that never could give me the vibes. Since then my interest for the shoes went down. In 2001 I had a little revive with the first Air Max III-retro’s. At that time I bought 8 pairs of shoes, I was happy with my Air Max III infrareds and just walked on them: no collecting.

A couple of years went by and I saw a commercial: a guy wanted to compete running but didn’t had shoes, he saw a pair in a shop window. That was a pair of Adidas Torsion ZX 8000 aqua, a shoe I had as a kid and also always wanted it back. I went on the internet to search for them but it was a release from a couple of years earlier I found out. But I saw that info at a forum and in the topic shoes to be released I saw the Structures would get a retro. I wanted to have them! So I got 4 pairs: 2 blacktoes and 2 ultramarines. From that time on it went wrong, I guess due to the interaction with other people on the forums I, like many others, got triggered to collect all the shoes I always wanted and went further: I wanted all the retro’s Nike made in the original colourways and also if possible a pair of OG’s to compare them with. Within 2 years I had over 100+ pairs in my collection. I had all the OG Nike Air 180’s with big airunits deadstock in box etc. etc. But most of them just simply stayed in the box: I didn’t do anything with them. I started to selling them and didn’t follow the sneakerscene as much as before.

In 2017 when they release the 30-years anniversary I got lucky and got all of the OG-CW’s: check. When the Air Span II where released I had a little revive again, I was happy with them although the toebox isn’t what it should be but finally Nike released a retro with the name on the side of the shoe. I was pretty disapointed when Nike didn’t do that with the Air Base II, those letters on the sides make the shoe! I bought a lot of Spans II, a couple when they came out en most of them in the sale. And I don’t know why till today but Sneakersnstuff made a mistake and sent me 2 pairs in the infrared colourway for free a month after I had bought 2 pairs at them earlier. Thanks again SNS!

Last year I got excited when I heard that the Air Max III would be released again, more true than original as ever. I am very happy with the laserblue’s and infrareds. I love the shape of them and also like the OG-boxes they come in. I also like the eggplants but the pink on the swoosh should be a little brighter. I bought enough of them because they got in sale for half price. I got also the other CW’s but the three CW’s I mentioned before are the ones I am going to walk on as long as they will survive or they will survive me :smile:

I got three pairs of the blacktoe Structures. I was lucky because I could buy them in a pre-release. At the releaseday itself I was quick but not quick enough apparantly: it’s madness! I like these better than the 2008’s, I love the pink at the inside of the tongue. The shape is better and they walk better than the 2008’s imo. I’m waiting for the ultramarines now.

I would like to see that Nike will bring a retro this year of the Air 180 with the big airunit. Just as true as they did with the Air Max 90. I would like those and I probably will buy 2 pairs of Nike Air BW Persian. Over the years I got to like them but not as much as the love I have for the Air Max III.

Now to end this: I almost got every shoe I wanted as a kid and also enough of them for the rest of my life. I also got all the shoes back deadstock I had as a kid. There are a couple of shoes I still would like to have and will follow the scene but not as intense as before: I am happy with what I have got. I kind a made my dreams come true I had as a child shoewise. I just counted them and I have 75 pairs deadstock and 20 pairs I use. It’s ok now, thank you Nike for everything!

Got an audio version?

For anybody in the Denver area, I found a size 12 at JD Sports in park Meadows mall. Decided to stop by on a whim on the way back up from CO Springs!

For anybody in the Denver area, I found a size 12 at JD Sports in park Meadows mall. Decided to stop by on a whim on the way back up from CO Springs!

shiiiii good to know that there’s a JD sports out here I was tryna scope out the spots around the Denver area only tried Town Center at Aurora thus far

shiiiii good to know that there’s a JD sports out here I was tryna scope out the spots around the Denver area only tried Town Center at Aurora thus far

Man I called like every store in Aurora on Sunday and nobody had any news 😒 half of em didn't know what I was talking about so I was asking for managers lol. But yeah I had no clue there was a JD sports here

Back
Top Bottom