NIKE AIR SWIFT..AIR STRONG QUESTIONS

WERE the nike air swift and nike air max strong ever retroed? i've been out of the loop for the past 4 yrs and have no idea if they dropped or not. I have both og shoes but would not mind a retro. any thoughts?

WERE the nike air swift and nike air max strong ever retroed? i've been out of the loop for the past 4 yrs and have no idea if they dropped or not. I have both og shoes but would not mind a retro. any thoughts?

If you're referring to these:

nike-air-swift.jpg

Then no, they have not. Unfortunately, if they ever do, they will never be the same again.

If you're referring to these:

nike-air-swift.jpg

Then no, they have not. Unfortunately, if they ever do, they will never be the same again.

And if u meant that it's Air 2 Strong,
I don't think they were retro-ed either.

And if u meant that it's Air 2 Strong,
I don't think they were retro-ed either.

Um....There Is An Air Strong And An Air 2 Strong.....David Robinson's Unofficial Sigs He Wore These Both The Strong First, Then The Air Unlimited, Then The Air 2 Strong. The Air Strong Has Not Been Retroed. The Air 2 Strong Retroed In 2005-06 To Very Little Fanfare.

Um....There Is An Air Strong And An Air 2 Strong.....David Robinson's Unofficial Sigs He Wore These Both The Strong First, Then The Air Unlimited, Then The Air 2 Strong. The Air Strong Has Not Been Retroed. The Air 2 Strong Retroed In 2005-06 To Very Little Fanfare.

Oh, sorry for misunderstanding
Never aware that there were actually both existing.......,
but now I learned that Air 2 Strong was a successor of Air Strong
featuring those straps and it's the one that was never retro-ed (while Strong surely did).

Oh, sorry for misunderstanding
Never aware that there were actually both existing.......,
but now I learned that Air 2 Strong was a successor of Air Strong
featuring those straps and it's the one that was never retro-ed (while Strong surely did).

Haven't seen the Swift's retroed yet. Had the black/royal blue Swift's back in 9th grade. 
pimp.gif
 I remember Duke wore them for one game, lost, and never wore that colorway again 
laugh.gif

Haven't seen the Swift's retroed yet. Had the black/royal blue Swift's back in 9th grade. 
pimp.gif
 I remember Duke wore them for one game, lost, and never wore that colorway again 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom