Nike Air Tailwind 92 LE - White / Red - Yellow

Just got these in, and wow, really nice. Job well done by Nike. Materials, construction, everything's good. And from pics I've seen they look exactlylike the originals. I picked up 2 pairs, if anybody needs a 10.5 in these, holler at me.

yeah these are high quality copped mine and theres no way anyone can say these are cheap. i mean they were 92.00 probably the same price as in 92

McDonalds? I prefer to look at it like old school Hawks colors personally... Enjoy your $1 double cheeseburger though!

i tried them on today (size 12) and they were long a nice show i just wish my feet were a lil smaller i would buy um but i think imma pass on them

i could do without the ronald mcdonald colourway, but the sneakers themselves are pretty good-looking and well-designed

Seen pics of the purp/orange cw that drops in march I believe
eek.gif
....the product code is 336611-181 I believe and if u do some searching, u can find a fewoverseas places that are selling them now if yall interested....only thing is that anywhere bet. 160-185 before shipping...

Purple and orange looks like a retro+ colorway to me. The OG colorway had a red/magenta-like swoosh. But I guess sales and positive feedback of thepurple/orange Air Tech Challenge IIIs convinced Nike to try this colorway on a new shoe.

I'm waiting for the blue/voltage yellow colorway.
devil.gif

did any order off of citysole.com during there pre order? Have you guys received them yet because I haven't got mine in yet. Just wondering

Saw these this past weekend at a local urban shoe retailer and they will defintely hit sale racks hard. Especially once Footlockers get them around here.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

purple/orange Air Tech Challenge IIIs

I've been wondering this for a while... Why do a lot of people call these ATC III? Aren't they the first ATC's? I know the box only says"Air Tech Challenge" not "Air Tech Challenge III". Did they come out after the Lava, Tart, and Green/blue II's? Thanks for any info,sorry to threadjack.

can anyone just rate the comfort on these for me. i have the skylines that just came out, and am so impressed that i am going on a little air max binge. thanksin advance.

Originally Posted by zzz1035

can anyone just rate the comfort on these for me. i have the skylines that just came out, and am so impressed that i am going on a little air max binge. thanks in advance.
They are very comfortable if you get the right fit. I got 10.5's and they fit snug, but because of the materials and design, that is how theyshould fit. The materials on the toe box are very flexible (flimsy almost, but not cheap), sort of like the structures but nicer, they fit around your feet. I say go for it.

Back
Top Bottom