Nike Air Tech Challenge Hybrid Black/Tiffany

those black/tiffanys......
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

tiffanys are ok. not feelin the patent tho, but without it they'd prolly be too plain. these, on the other hand, are my favorite agassis of all time. was hurtin em in 8th grade with these...

fsr20det wrote:
agassiblack.jpg

Anyone who's in the game longer than 10 minutes and thinks every shoe should be Yeezy or south beach knows what these are and how amazing they are
I would kill for a nice retro of these ,

^^^ What they definition of Classic is
Timeless, cause age don't count with a shoe
if your flow stays submerged in the fountain of youth

I copped a sample pair for only $40 at the outlet a few years back. There were only two and I left one pair which i should've bought. One of the biggest mistakes I've made. The released version was made in China as the samples were made in Korea. The sample pair had more of a flat, rounded toe cap which i really like and are usually seen in OG shoes made in Taiwan. The released pair had a more of a square toebox that are usual to shoes made in China. I wish Nike goes back to manufactures outside of China. Can you guys guess which pair is the sample pair?

I copped a sample pair for only $40 at the outlet a few years back. There were only two and I left one pair which i should've bought. One of the biggest mistakes I've made. The released version was made in China as the samples were made in Korea. The sample pair had more of a flat, rounded toe cap which i really like and are usually seen in OG shoes made in Taiwan. The released pair had a more of a square toebox that are usual to shoes made in China. I wish Nike goes back to manufactures outside of China. Can you guys guess which pair is the sample pair?

This. Last week I spotted a pair of Air Tech Challenge II samples on ebay made in Indonesia. If you notice, the over all shape/cut of the shoe is much better.

Last edited:
This. Last week I spotted a pair of Air Tech Challenge II samples on ebay made in Indonesia. If you notice, the over all shape/cut of the shoe is much better.

Saw those as well..lookin way better than the actual release , those were yuuuck!

heres mines copped for the ******ed low when i worked at nike also had the multi color samples too wish i would have copped all of them

heres mines copped for the ******ed low when i worked at nike also had the multi color samples too wish i would have copped all of them

Not a fan of the patent , but other than that they look sweet , nice colors, blocking.. Didnt feel the other cw's

Back
Top Bottom