Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

AC576A70-9031-4B15-9C6D-6C5E753560B2.jpeg

Black/Silver pair has gotten way lower on resell sites lately. Makes me think they are about to slowly hit stores like the other CWs have.

Black/Silver pair has gotten way lower on resell sites lately. Makes me think they are about to slowly hit stores like the other CWs have.
If so about time I think they were leaked around this time last year and we haven’t heard anything since besides a over seas release

If so about time I think they were leaked around this time last year and we haven’t heard anything since besides a over seas release
I'm thinking about just grabbing one on GOAT cause they are basically retail. Might wait and see if they hit stores though. They will almost certainly stay cheap on resell I would assume if I have to go that route. This latest Total Max release reminded me that the majority of people only care about the Volt pair. The rest have sat. Probably no need to rush and get these either.

The White/green pair are $145 on ndc

I chatted with NDC to get a price adjustment on the white/greens. Got hit with "our price adjustment policy only extends 30 days from purchase."

But your return policy is 60 days. I can send my shoes back and just repurchase at the discounted price. That's more work for both of us.

"I'll pass along your feedback. Would you like me to setup a return for you?"

🤦‍♂️

I'm thinking about just grabbing one on GOAT cause they are basically retail. Might wait and see if they hit stores though. They will almost certainly stay cheap on resell I would assume if I have to go that route. This latest Total Max release reminded me that the majority of people only care about the Volt pair. The rest have sat. Probably no need to rush and get these either.
Definitely might do the same if the price stay low but I’m planning on waiting it out for a retail release also

Back
Top Bottom