Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Copped from the Hub a few minutes ago. Crazy I was just in the Penny 3 thread saying after these and 95's I think I'm done then came in here and boom.. was able to cop. :nthat:

Glad I can rest. My 09s are pretty solid but same as above the sole basically came off. Easy fix with some barge cement (Got about 2 other pairs I need to do) but I'd rather have a fresh pair and then go back and work on the others when I have time.
Yea I pulled too. We’ll see what happens

I'll wait for Nike or othe places that has free returns. Want to make sure the fit and comfort is right.

Called around a few local places and nothing yet. People either didnt get them in or dont even know what I'm talking about. As soon as I say Uptempo they think its the More Uptempo.. that's annoying.

I even described them in detail and I'm told we only have them in kids.. so I'm like they dont say AIR on the side. "Oh yeah those are the ones we have but only in junior sizes" .... At what point did black and neon make you think I wanted the giant AIR pair?

But I could never land a gig at these places whenever looking for a weekend job/job in college.

Hub finally sold out.. I copped close to 10PM last night and got cancelled. They had like 7 and 8-9.5 earlier. IDK why size 11 is like this for these stupid shoes. Now to wait for a 345am drop on NDC.. :rolleyes

Called around a few local places and nothing yet. People either didnt get them in or dont even know what I'm talking about. As soon as I say Uptempo they think its the More Uptempo.. that's annoying.

I even described them in detail and I'm told we only have them in kids.. so I'm like they dont say AIR on the side. "Oh yeah those are the ones we have but only in junior sizes" .... At what point did black and neon make you think I wanted the giant AIR pair?

But I could never land a gig at these places whenever looking for a weekend job/job in college.
I feel the same to the last part of post knowing that you know way more than the people they hire in these chain shoe stores and not get hired is very aggravating

My pair arrived!
B301A270-2389-4C33-BB1D-9F225F99555E.jpeg

Attachments

• 01381E7F-8E21-4ED7-9FA4-DD3FDB926107.jpeg
    01381E7F-8E21-4ED7-9FA4-DD3FDB926107.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 236
At first I was wondering if they'd be a half size big like the Air Mores but now someone said they fit a half size small. Thanks to those that share how they fit as they get em.

With the air more uptempo I went half size down.

everyone feet is different Though. The 2009 I went true to size but I had some space. May shoot for a 9 this time around.

I’m hoping we get more OG colorways other than the black and neon greens

Back
Top Bottom