Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

My box for reference .. #pause

38E5EAFA-FCCF-43D0-A8DB-60D9D2076341.jpeg

Any on foot pics? Im curious to see how the shape looks on these. I had the OG's when I was a kid and the 2009 retro's so I definitely gotta cop these. I took a break from the shoe game this year, so I been out the loop. Do y'all think these are going to sell out fast? I'm trying to pick these up on release day for retail but I don't wanna jump through fire to pick them up. Anyone know where else these are going to be available at besides SNKRS?

Any on foot pics? Im curious to see how the shape looks on these. I had the OG's when I was a kid and the 2009 retro's so I definitely gotta cop these. I took a break from the shoe game this year, so I been out the loop. Do y'all think these are going to sell out fast? I'm trying to pick these up on release day for retail but I don't wanna jump through fire to pick them up. Anyone know where else these are going to be available at besides SNKRS?
Footlocker

Still waiting for anyone who copped from FTL to drop that SKU but at this rate, I might have to rely on this release date and making some phone calls to retailers.

That formula is solid.. imagine Purple on that if it hasn't been done. I just need Silvers and Reggie's. Other's come after or disco.

Social Status doing a draw. idk if it's necessary but given the state of sellouts and whatnot it's respected but I'm not entering lol

Snkrs
Hibbett
Bodega

Post if you know where else getting these

Stock x . Com lol

All releases say sold out till they drop so just gotta check on the 10th

Whats crazy is i picked up the volts, black and reds, navy's and silvers all at the outlet or on ebay during the last release for under 100 each. I remember grabbing a second pair of the silvers for 35 bucks out the door on black Friday that year! How times have changed. My biggest complaint with the previous retro and this release is the timlny air bubble. I dont understand why nike can't put the massive air bubble they use on the current air maxe 720s on these. I have one pair of the jordan proto max 720 and the air bubble on those brings me back to 1998 haha.

Social Status doing a draw. idk if it's necessary but given the state of sellouts and whatnot it's respected but I'm not entering lol

Snkrs
Hibbett
Bodega

Post if you know where else getting these
Footlocker

Keep posting the sites as you find them. We should have a fair shot of getting them. QS but not that crazy like the Air More/Barkley.

Those that have them do they fit like the Foamposite?

Back
Top Bottom