Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Got through on ShopNiceKicks. Also got hit over the head with the most expensive shipping ever. $19.95 shipping.
Shoe Palace owns them or vice versa. SP shipping is $27 on the More Uptempo if they got these probably what they would charge shipping.

I literally had them on Hibbett and didn't process because my address was too many characters. I swear I'm close to quitting this shoe game. All you can do is lol sometimes.

Sneaker Politics has all sizes except 13 as of 1 minute ago.

Screenshot_20201210-103710_Chrome.jpg

Good lookin out fam! I was legit about to walk away from the sneaker game if I really took an L on this pair.
Still in this.... for now lol

Got thru with the W on SNKRS. Nice way to close out 2020. varsity Maize Dunks & Total Max uptempos(finally reuniting since 97 when I first had the OG’s in the 5th grade).
4A8DD858-C41E-4D16-85F7-F225FD6CC88E.jpeg

next up carmines.

Congrats to all who received a Dub this morning.

NT is the worst at sizing. We will see.
NTers just need to be more specific about their feet when describing sizing. Like what their actual true size is, if they have wide/narrow feet etc

Nightwing usually says he has normal width and is a true size 9 i believe so if you know your feet that's a good way to understand sizing

Happy to see links and everyone who wanted these getting a pair. The green pops in person esp. compared to my dulled out 09 pair.

Back
Top Bottom