Nike Air Trainer 2 SB - Anthracite/Reflective Silver

It looks like they removed the patent on the strap, which is a great thing.

very plain looking shoe, I'm hoping that I can pickup for a decent price.

Nothing about the model makes me HAVE to have them but I am excited for more colorways.

peace

Jonas

Yeah. Done annnd done. Copped. I'm pretty glad they removed the patent leather off of the strap also. Im interested in seeing what these look like in moredetailed pictures with the 3m reflecting.

Originally Posted by DUnkFan84

wehre can i get my h ands on these trainerS in san diego?? or online? any lhelP?

smh.gif

Corey, they come out in Feb. sometime.

These pics of some samples got posted in the Supreme TW topic about 4 months ago. Really happy to see the patent is gone!
The rest looks unchanged, nice mix of leather, suede, a little 3M and the crackled strap piece. Very, very nice shoe. Will buy these without thinking twice.

4za68hz.jpg

300596741.jpg

Very nice indeed - what up Wally, INDECs - trainer heads unite lol - I will grab these if I can find them in Toronto or ebay wise.

Finally a sweet neutral colourway that does not blind you & goes with everything - very similar in keeping with the black AT1s & Raiders colourway ATIII from earlier on... The speckles are very reminiscent of the AJ IV+ retro model

Nike: Good work this time around.

Hey jbv1, all good here
wink.gif

It's too bad all those good Trainers topics of the past faded away. We should need a stickied Trainer topic imo, but I guess there's too little Trainerlovers on NT.
I'm eagerly awaiting a DS pair of White/Grey/Royal Blue ATIII's to finish my OG cw set of ATIII's. Will post them up as soon as I have them.

Back
Top Bottom