Nike Air Trainer 2 SB - Anthracite/Reflective Silver

One of my fave trainers ever! There's no point in calling them TW's since they aren't washable. I've been told that OG colourways are in theworks but by the looks of whats come out so far im doubting it. Would have preferred these to come out as a non-SB but i doubt they would even retro them ifthey weren't.
4pw7tx6.jpg

*sorry*

wow. those pink ones are amazing. so simple, yet so spectacular and eye catching... reminds me of this sc iii colorway:

(from freshkicks95 nt post)

My question is, how do you market a shoe thats already been deemed by the hypebeasts as worthy of $400.00 into a general release with basic colors. they didnteven know the shoe existed before supreme did their thing, so why would they get these GRs now when they just got them for the limited factor to begin with.

every TW II originial color was so damn basic that you really cant revert back to that basic stuff when youve went all out with the clear outsole, supremelettering underneath, full on marble patent straping.

heres my own in between photoshop. has some flashy aspects to it, but simple in a way:
f0125f44426d2caac57b7a42d139a00afbb55ad.pjpg

those are pretty ill, and will be copped if the price is right

the whole time i saw them i was thinking CG IVs, and wally definitely brought it to that CG IV level with the hint of yelllow

05b159476dc6c8bbf195fa456f970cc4987db66.pjpg
Nike, can you throw a bone toward us true air trainer 2fans. lol

i present a colorway inspired by the real air trainer sc IIs but in TW II fashion. Finding the right color blocking scheme is quite a challenge

Originally Posted by Tronics

One of my fave trainers ever! There's no point in calling them TW's since they aren't washable. I've been told that OG colourways are in the works but by the looks of whats come out so far im doubting it. Would have preferred these to come out as a non-SB but i doubt they would even retro them if they weren't.
4pw7tx6.jpg

*sorry*

I came so close to winning a DS pair of this exact same shoe for like 2 bills... damn you #*!*++ up sniping site.

I've heard that the final version WILL have the RUBBER strap, and NO patent... I don't know what to believe now.

Wally, very nice PS jobs. Nike should know that OG inspired cw's sell like hotcakes.

Sorry Hub it looks like the strap is patent...Pics via GOODS...

Trainer21.jpg

Trainer2.jpg

Wally dope colorways....I hope you're taking notes Nike!

not that it even matters but i just noticed the tw II orginials have a totally different forefoot strap.

TW II originials: 4 ridges on forefoot strap
Air trainer III (aka medicine balls): 6 ridges on forefoot strap
Air Trainer 1 (chlorophylls): 8 ridges on forefoot strap
THIS current retro TW II trainer: 8 ridges.

its sad that they would make such an ommission. then again, i understand where they are coming from. they have the molds and models of the 8 ridged straps, sowhy the hell should they recreate and spend money on a 4 ridged model?

These are better then the all black supremes, it will be a even better cop if I can get it for the 70 retail

Are these around in NYC yet? Pretty nice ...wouldn't mind scooping up a pair.

WallyHopp that neon colorway makes me drool. Reminded me about these baby TW's I forgot I had in my display case. Now I wish we'd get something likeyour PS / these.

301988050.jpg

301988072.jpg

Back
Top Bottom