Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

not discounted & such, to kane

i bought mine in store & paid full price, never really bothers me when it works out like that tho

southboston - you like that white/blue-grey ogcolorway? ^ ^ you finna cop dat if it drop?

This me after i recieved my medicine balls today

View media item 1367063

This is how I feel.

The tongues are mad uncomfortable, and the footbed cushioning is wack.

Went up a half size but I feel like its too loose for my liking. But seems like if I go TTS, the toebox will be cramped...

I'm going to return my pair and maybe try again several weeks later after a heavy discount.

Big disappointment for me. :smh:

This is how I feel.

The tongues are mad uncomfortable, and the footbed cushioning is wack.

Went up a half size but I feel like its too loose for my liking. But seems like if I go TTS, the toebox will be cramped...

I'm going to return my pair and maybe try again several weeks later after a heavy discount.

Big disappointment for me.
mean.gif
I'm really so surprised to hear that both of you guys are having size issues, my MB's fit perfectly TTS

My medicine ball collection... Now if I could just find the air trainer 360 2 in this color way. Did that ever release or was it a tease?
I've been waiting for those 360s too - one of the UK shops had them listed on their site scheduled for release, but I don't think they ever made it past sample status...

Are these how the ogs were? The hell is up with the insole? Lol

My white blue og retros from 2000 or 2001 were definately made differently and more comfortable

Thr hell is up with the tongue?

Last edited:
Are these how the ogs were? The hell is up with the insole? Lol

My white blue og retros from 2000 or 2001 were definately made differently and more comfortable

Thr hell is up with the tongue?

In terms of comfort they are disappointing. Not a fan of the stiff material used for the lining and the leather tongue is a joke.

^ Seems like none of those 360s were released tho. Those MBs were listed at some euro stores and never became available while Eastbay or other US retailers listed olive/orange one on its release calendar only to be pulled out as the release date got closer.

Back
Top Bottom