Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

@WallyHopp  I dunno if you remember this, but you made this Photoshop several years back...

16729005756_d0e50461d8_o.jpg

US11

16567314158_349ceaab0a_b.jpg

I hope so. 

EDIT

Not sure if these have been posted, but also saw them on US11...

16569026119_8c46ee6d4c_c.jpg

Last edited:

@WallyHopp  I dunno if you remember this, but you made this Photoshop several years back...

16729005756_d0e50461d8_o.jpg

US11

16567314158_349ceaab0a_b.jpg
If these do drop I hope they use the original rubber strap and the cheap embossed "leather" strap.

The rubber strap is true to both the Chlorophylls 1 and the Trainer 3, it would be a shame to mess this release with the cheap strap

OH wow those chlorophylls. Repped for bringing up that pic and for digging back to that PS. That's a definite cop for me, I wish they'd do this more often where they pay tribute to their own heritage shoes and with some attention to detail and quality.

This is interesting.  Also came across this pic in US11.

16150768144_fd007b514e_b.jpg

What I found interesting was the strap... looks like plastic-vinyl with the NIKE printed on... vs the rubber OG strap.  Do the new MedBalls use this sort of strap?

The material leading down to the outrigger also appears to be different.

16585510938_507b02a5f7_o.jpg

16747231666_18243aec04_o.jpg

Last edited:
Those Chlorophylls from US11 looks damn good!! And his site actually had this tiny pic of black/gum along w/ those 3 pictured above. Hoping that's Black/Gum, but can't really tell.
View media item 1439625Wondering whether it means they all are coming out tho.

^ Yeah, the black/gums were posted earlier in the thread so i didn't bother to post that pic... 

^ Technically, the "ginger" is the off-white on the strap and heel-counter... 
tongue.gif

But yes, good spot on the lining color... interesting... I wonder what the deal is... 

Perhaps just a sample?  

^ Technically, the "ginger" is the off-white on the strap and heel-counter... 
tongue.gif

But yes, good spot on the lining color... interesting... I wonder what the deal is... 

Perhaps just a sample?  
I thought the off white is named "light bone"...

and the "ginger" is named, well, "ginger"...
happy.gif

laugh.gif
 I think I might have had this conversation before... lemme investigate... cuz when I think 'ginger' I automatically think of this color...

ginger.jpg

Nice finds on those chlorophylls. I do remember that PS.. Dream come true.. sorta. Any release info. I cant even find what page its on on the US11 website.

i wish the strap on both the chlorophyll and the latest med ball was plastic/rubber.. Not a fan of that all leather look.. Weird that the second med. balls would change it up like that.

ps, my eastbay pair came in. Great quality. No glue stains or any issues other than they shipped it in the actual shoe box and it is completely destroyed. At least the shoes werent smashed. I'm wearing my first med balls almost 4 times a week. They are breaking in real nice. I'm tempted to stockpile these bad boys

Last edited:
^ I believe it was just on his fotofile? and he didn't really post em on his recent pages.
^ Yeah, the black/gums were posted earlier in the thread so i didn't bother to post that pic... 
Ummm...., the grey one was also on page 15 tho. Anyway, I hope that's black/gum, not Navy for sure.

Yes, it was on fotofile... I expected them to do a post on US11, but dunno why it never materialized...

Anyway, here ya go.  

US11

16595536779_139dbc58ce_b.jpg

i have stock piled these bad boys, the shoe breaks in really nice. i have probably over 20 wears so far, no issues yet. I have 4 pairs but if the price drops lower than $110, may grab another.

Even grabbed a 7.5 for my wife, great shoe.

So far I've had to return 2 pairs of Medicine balls for defects. First pair one of the tongues stitching was bunched up and being leather pressed against the ankle painfully every wear. Ordered a second pair from Eastbay and the ankle collar on one pair had nice padding while the other was thin and pointy. Needless to say when I walked in them the collar would poke right into the ankle (side by side pic) unfortunate because they looked awesome.

View media item 1442487

Hopefully third times the charm.........

Back
Top Bottom