Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Unknwn coming through with the shipping confirmation. 16 years in the making. Worried on sizing. I'm usually a 12.5, but tend to buy 13. My 2014 med balls are 13s but severely broken in and perfect. I've never specifically had huge pinky toe issues. I've managed 12s in the past. My 13s have a thumb and a half spacing. I have at1s, sc Auburn's and SC iis in sz12. we shall see I guess. With 12.5 nearly impossible, ice just interchanged both sizes for years now.

Man I tried out my true 11 in the Viotechs and while I could probably manage them, they were def a bit snugger than I like. They were perfect lengthwise, though. I’m sure they’d loosen up some with wear, but I can’t risk that numb toe life with these lol. These are gonna get worn heavy and I’m not about style over comfort these days.
Get deez bruh. Midas whale try if u can stretch em out. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Amazon product ASIN B07KTWSFH7

Man I tried out my true 11 in the Viotechs and while I could probably manage them, they were def a bit snugger than I like. They were perfect lengthwise, though. I’m sure they’d loosen up some with wear, but I can’t risk that numb toe life with these lol. These are gonna get worn heavy and I’m not about style over comfort these days.
“They were perfect lengthwise...” so then they’re TTS? Everyone knows Nike run narrow. Width is a different topic. If the fit perfect length wise, and you go a half size up, the arch also moves forward making the shoes feel like clown shoes no matter which sneaker it is.....

Went half a size up like everyone says on the Viotechs. Width wise, fit is great. But obviously a little long. Probably could've managed my true size 9.5.

Another day, another wear...

72A4CCC0-AB1E-4B8F-9622-525C232A8A3A.jpeg

damb man need to chill on the shopping... but i wanted these so had to cop a pair... 20 sucks for shipping but copped from union... thanks for the heads up

Still gotta 9

damb man need to chill on the shopping... but i wanted these so had to cop a pair... 20 sucks for shipping but copped from union... thanks for the heads up

The website says free shipping over $100, you should ask them what’s up

Last edited:
Still gotta 9

Damn missed out! Any where still got a 9.5 in viotechs?

Still gotta 9

ya i saw that after the fact... i tried to cop again just to see if free shipping comes up and no dice... im a email them though and ask about it now

Back
Top Bottom