Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

After seeing these pics, I just ordered my pair from Eastbay. $92 shipped to NY after the $20 discount code

main

Just ordered my pair, and put all my homeboys on it. Thank you Nike talk!!!! Been waiting, I beat up my previous retro release pair. Won't do that again! $88 FTW

copped, wonderin if i should double up. so should i wear the 2011 pair or the 2001 pair??? opnions???

Just got a backorder email from Eastbay. I'm really not tripping, but hopefully I'll get them sooner than later.

Thank you for your
recent order. We are currently out-of-stock, however you should
expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date
printed below, unless it is a personalized product.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service
Department at 1-800-628-6301. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Sincerely, Eastbay

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

copped, wonderin if i should double up. so should i wear the 2011 pair or the 2001 pair??? opnions???

So your 2001 pair is DS? If I had a 2001 pair, it would've been worn in 2001.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

you'd gain a better response from a magic eightball that actually cares.

need a hug, fam?

so the only change is the heel tab is black instead of grey and the back part of the midsole is black instead of grey....hmmm tempting but my 2001 pair has only been worn twice...that will do

wow people are sleeping on these hard! went to footlocker, champs, and sheik. none of them said they were getting them. at least they hadnt got their shipments yet supposedly. but yet eastbay is shipping out huraches today "supposedly". So im wondering, do these hit retailers today? and if not today, when? if someone knows anything please share. i was trying to cop at the store today.

anybody know whats the 25% off code for eastbay? would be greatly appreciated, I would love to purchase these asap

The 25% off code comes with the purchase of an Eastbay Gold Club membership.

But you can use LKSOLOGY for 15% off $75. Only $5 more than the $20 code that expired yesterday.

Originally Posted by dhtowng

wow people are sleeping on these hard! went to footlocker, champs, and sheik. none of them said they were getting them. at least they hadnt got their shipments yet supposedly. but yet eastbay is shipping out huraches today "supposedly". So im wondering, do these hit retailers today? and if not today, when? if someone knows anything please share. i was trying to cop at the store today.

Eastbay(Ray or Ryan) do you have your shipment in yet?

They have them on backorder so they might be pushed back.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Nice photos at eastbay. Shape is of typical retro fashion. A bit of a boxy style toebox, clunky with that banana shape

-----------
eastbay rep, do these possibly have the same description error as the air trainer max 91 retros from last year? It was stated in the description to have heel only air, but when we received them, they had forefoot air too (at least it felt that way. There is actual conflict among people who think air is there and others that dont feel it. It's just a highly questionable grey area for Nike, imho). The same looks to be occurring here possibly. The OGs had full length air. The description now on eastbay states these have heel only air.

Am I missing something? The catalog scan of these mention them to have heel air and ZOOM AIR in the forefoot..
http://images.yuku.com/im...f97bc9b7c9eef7bd9b79.jpg
Which is a very good deal. It would be among one of the better cushioned cross trainers new or old to be released. With that price point of $100, $25 dollars cheaper than the originals, I have to question what we might be getting as a final product.

Without having actual visible air like griffeys or nomo retros, we tend not to really know what we are getting... Anyone who owned the 2001 retros, could you feel the air throughout the entire midsole?
Once we receive our shipment, I will contact our Product Expert to check on the shoe so we can answer your question.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Eastbay(Ray or Ryan) do you have your shipment in yet?

They have them on backorder so they might be pushed back.
We have not received our shipment yet. Please note, all back-order dates are an estimate on when we may receive the shipment and the date is subject to change.  I will post an update once we receive the shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

^ why? they're not shipping the shoes to themselves. they're waiting to receive their shipment from nike(or their vendor) just like i am waiting for them to ship my pair to me, they have no control over this part of the process.

as far as the estimated date of shipping they have on their site, they can only go off of what date the vendor tells them to expect the shoes to arrive at their warehouse.

This sucks. The wifee is still on vacation til the 9th.

I was banking on beastbay delivering prior to that date so she won't give me
hell amidst her return (she works from the crib so yes, boo gets access to mail/shipments first).

Man... this is bad.

Just ordered my pair. Still debating on whether or not to buy a 2nd pair........

And to the guy above me, get them shipped to a friends house. I've done that plenty of times before.......

Ordered mine this morning. So basically eastbay is probably getting theirs same day footlocker, footaction etc is getting thiers. I was under the impression that eastbay already had the shoes and were shipping them out on today because today would be the release day. But apparently that isnt the case. Sucks now I probably gotta wait like 5-6 business days after they actually release at retailers. Which defeats the whole purpose. I just want my shoes. These are
pimp.gif
. cant wait

Back
Top Bottom