Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Ordered mine this morning. So basically eastbay is probably getting theirs same day footlocker, footaction etc is getting thiers. I was under the impression that eastbay already had the shoes and were shipping them out on today because today would be the release day. But apparently that isnt the case. Sucks now I probably gotta wait like 5-6 business days after they actually release at retailers. Which defeats the whole purpose. I just want my shoes. These are
pimp.gif
. cant wait
Read what I wrote on previous page (page 11 to be exact).

I don't post unless it's credible info.

But do y'all.................................................
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

when are these coming in stores

i dont think theres an actual release date on them...u probly just have to call stores in your area to see when they will get them..they probly come out this week since eastbay has them on backorder 3/1

Originally Posted by BinYe

This sucks. The wifee is still on vacation til the 9th.

I was banking on beastbay delivering prior to that date so she won't give me
hell amidst her return (she works from the crib so yes, boo gets access to mail/shipments first).

Man... this is bad.
sounds like you "need a hug" BRO  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

copped, wonderin if i should double up. so should i wear the 2011 pair or the 2001 pair??? opnions???

So your 2001 pair is DS? If I had a 2001 pair, it would've been worn in 2001.
smokin.gif
lol i kno right?? i just copped them a few months ago and been on the line about weather to wear them or not. so well see. ill probably wear the 2011, first.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Called Nike and Eastbay and both said they are set to release March 1st.

The product number from the release sheet is a bit different though. The product code is 679083-010 instead of 679083-001.

Weird that no pics have really surfaced yet.

@ eyes of hazel I feel ya but this is what got me. Just going by what that boy balloonboy was talking about

Citysole.com has them on backorder with a new ship by date of March 10th.. It looks like no one really has them yet. You know they hit when you google search " nike 679083-010" and you see more than two pages of results

Hmm. you're onto something/ Eastbay is prone to post up sample photos which differ from the final production. Maybe the finished product has the grey heel tab and the grey midsole heel paint? That would place this model to almost 99% accurate to the 2001 retro... MIND BLOWN

Originally Posted by Westbankboyz504

Love These Shoes I Remember The Bo Jackson Comercial..!!!!

Heh. I was starting to wonder if I was the only one. That's right boys and girls, if u were too young to remember the OG's (1992) then you prolly didn't catch the Nike commercials featuring both Bo Jackson and Deion Sanders in these bad boys. Both commercials were narrated by none other than Denis Leary. I'd love to see either commercial if someone can dig em up...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

laugh.gif
at Spidey's recent cameos...

Spidey knows what's up. Dude is from NY where all the heat lives. I bet he has a smokin sneaker collection
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Two pairs are imperative.
At the price point, even at retail, give me 3 or 4 so I can have them "forever"

I can easily "pass" on a couple new releases for these instead, and get those releases later down the line...

I hope the strap is longer on these than on the 01.

I also wish they kept the gray/blue color of the OG.

Going to get one from Eastbay on discount, and if I see them on sale or outlet price later. My 01's are still straight.

Generally speaking, retros would not be optimal for performance correct?

If I wanted training sneaks, I'd be better off getting other models than this?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Generally speaking, retros would not be optimal for performance correct?

If I wanted training sneaks, I'd be better off getting other models than this?

You should get a pair of the Huarache TR's instead of these

Back
Top Bottom