Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by soledout23

I meant that if I had the Yeezy 2 and wanted to trade for the 1s would it be fair for just a straight up trade.

Possibly. That Yeezy 1 Blk/Pink is a hard, hard find in DS condition.

Originally Posted by soledout23

I meant that if I had the Yeezy 2 and wanted to trade for the 1s would it be fair for just a straight up trade.

Possibly. That Yeezy 1 Blk/Pink is a hard, hard find in DS condition.

im willing to trade any cw of the yeezy 2 i get plus 100 for a vnds or 200 ds for the blinks or net/net

im willing to trade any cw of the yeezy 2 i get plus 100 for a vnds or 200 ds for the blinks or net/net

Originally Posted by foamster

I'm pretty sure I like the 2s more. I wouldn't be down for that trade. IMO of course. 

I'm pretty sure I like the 2s more. I wouldn't be down for that trade. IMO of course. 

So whats the RD???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by supraman501

these will be harder to get than the concords

loooooooooooooool
roll.gif
 not sure if srs concords where easy as hell to get compared to the concords these are like getting the what the dunks.... impossible unless u camp dayssssss

loooooooooooooool
roll.gif
 not sure if srs concords where easy as hell to get compared to the concords these are like getting the what the dunks.... impossible unless u camp dayssssss

loooooooooooooool
roll.gif
not sure if english

loooooooooooooool
roll.gif
not sure if english

loooooooooooooool
roll.gif
huh.gif

loooooooooooooool
roll.gif
huh.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

loooooooooooooool
roll.gif
not sure if english

LoL. Comparing these to the WTD is Ridiculous. It's gonna be the same if not less than the Yeezy 1

Originally Posted by SoSickening

loooooooooooooool
roll.gif
not sure if english

LoL. Comparing these to the WTD is Ridiculous. It's gonna be the same if not less than the Yeezy 1

LA heads anyone know what spots these will hit? I have a few I know but wanting to spread my options pm if you want to keep it confidential thanks on advance

Back
Top Bottom