Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I'm surprised Nike would let that logo fly.
This is just my own personal assumption, but right now I'm guessing that Horus/illuminati logo is just for celebrities and the actual retail version will have the cartoon logo.
I sure hope so, otherwise these will be highly controversial and will greatly damage their reputation from a different level.
30t6p3b.gif

This is just my own personal assumption, but right now I'm guessing that Horus/illuminati logo is just for celebrities and the actual retail version will have the cartoon logo.
I sure hope so, otherwise these will be highly controversial and will greatly damage their reputation from a different level.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm only going off of what I see. It looks like Ra/Illuminati. If there is some sort of meaning behind the logo, whether it be esoteric or otherwise, let us know.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this @!$+ is truly disgusting b.....aren't people interested in anything else but kicks? like damn...its like all those losers that used to collect pokemon cards and beanie babies

just poured into da sneaker culture and now its packed with speculators, and straight up lames that got do nothing else but line up a damn month for sneakers...

nike gotta GR da @!$+ outta these or they gotta charge a arm and leg RETAIL so kill off da motivation of these resellers... like +$* b, i aint ever gonna camp out for kicks, @!$+ is

ultimate pathetic status.

Long time bro...havent seen u on the board...hope all is well

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this @!$+ is truly disgusting b.....aren't people interested in anything else but kicks? like damn...its like all those losers that used to collect pokemon cards and beanie babies

just poured into da sneaker culture and now its packed with speculators, and straight up lames that got do nothing else but line up a damn month for sneakers...

nike gotta GR da @!$+ outta these or they gotta charge a arm and leg RETAIL so kill off da motivation of these resellers... like +$* b, i aint ever gonna camp out for kicks, @!$+ is

ultimate pathetic status.

Long time bro...havent seen u on the board...hope all is well

I'm only going off of what I see. It looks like Ra/Illuminati. If there is some sort of meaning behind the logo, whether it be esoteric or otherwise, let us know.

man this thread is already comedy. first off that leaving your chair for a month sure as hell wont be flying in the bay. This whole release is already crazy, with no official pics of them being released. I never though Id see the day where people camped out a month for sneakers. I wanted a pair but basically at this point if I cant get them online than I just wont get them. This is sickening that people would camp out for a month, for some sneakers, what the hell has our society come to?

Y

man this thread is already comedy. first off that leaving your chair for a month sure as hell wont be flying in the bay. This whole release is already crazy, with no official pics of them being released. I never though Id see the day where people camped out a month for sneakers. I wanted a pair but basically at this point if I cant get them online than I just wont get them. This is sickening that people would camp out for a month, for some sneakers, what the hell has our society come to?

Y

you got to be smokin some good $%% !*%@ if you believin that illuminati stuff, maybe you need to get out more

looks like the only way to get the shoes is to camp or pay a reseller

you got to be smokin some good $%% !*%@ if you believin that illuminati stuff, maybe you need to get out more

looks like the only way to get the shoes is to camp or pay a reseller

Illuminati heads popping out 
laugh.gif
C'mon guys. When will that end?

Also, thread jumping nearly 20 pages in a few days? Damn these new heads..

Illuminati heads popping out 
laugh.gif
C'mon guys. When will that end?

Also, thread jumping nearly 20 pages in a few days? Damn these new heads..

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

30t6p3b.gif
lmao.
with all these deaths and fights going around for line ups and hyped up shoes you think nike cares about an Egyptian logo? must have forgot about the bakins.

the illuminati talk is nothing but publicity, all publicity is good publicity and it will make people want them more. only idiots believe in the illuminati

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

30t6p3b.gif
lmao.
with all these deaths and fights going around for line ups and hyped up shoes you think nike cares about an Egyptian logo? must have forgot about the bakins.

the illuminati talk is nothing but publicity, all publicity is good publicity and it will make people want them more. only idiots believe in the illuminati

Why wouldn't that not let it fly? Hello, it's Kanye's shoes!
roll.gif
It's not like your on Nike ID putting Horus or some crazy stuff for your ID it's Yeezy's own shoe, he can pretty much put whatever he wants. Not to mention, look at the Kobe System commercials, they are all centered a premiss of superiority and high power, look at the Kobe system logo it is a Triangle, and my negro Kobe so good he SURPASSES it. 
laugh.gif
Why you think Kanye is in his commercials let alone as you can see now is using his Christmas 7 colorway? While, I do believe they're secret societies out there and stuff that got nothing to do with me. I'm rock my shoes regardless, once it don't got no devil type stuff of triple 6s on it. I'm good.
devil.gif
roll.gif

Why wouldn't that not let it fly? Hello, it's Kanye's shoes!
roll.gif
It's not like your on Nike ID putting Horus or some crazy stuff for your ID it's Yeezy's own shoe, he can pretty much put whatever he wants. Not to mention, look at the Kobe System commercials, they are all centered a premiss of superiority and high power, look at the Kobe system logo it is a Triangle, and my negro Kobe so good he SURPASSES it. 
laugh.gif
Why you think Kanye is in his commercials let alone as you can see now is using his Christmas 7 colorway? While, I do believe they're secret societies out there and stuff that got nothing to do with me. I'm rock my shoes regardless, once it don't got no devil type stuff of triple 6s on it. I'm good.
devil.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom