Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by datboi81

surprised sneak geekz hasn't come with a video yet...

Dont think anyone will be able to get a pair early till one maybe two weeks before the release.  Only people that have the 2's beside kanye I presume would are Don C, Theophilus london, and Jay

You forgot Virgil 

Dont think anyone will be able to get a pair early till one maybe two weeks before the release.  Only people that have the 2's beside kanye I presume would are Don C, Theophilus london, and Jay

You forgot Virgil 

Praying for this supposed Euro release to be in July. I'll be in London for my study abroad program and the Olympics. *Crosses Fingers*

Praying for this supposed Euro release to be in July. I'll be in London for my study abroad program and the Olympics. *Crosses Fingers*

Doubling up on these is a must if i want to get the zens! They looked nice when Ye wore them during the vma's

Doubling up on these is a must if i want to get the zens! They looked nice when Ye wore them during the vma's

doesnt Penny have a pair?
I thought i heard he did.

doesnt Penny have a pair?
I thought i heard he did.

Originally Posted by townbidness

Rumor is that these have been scrapped
tumblr_lyimf7BLqJ1qk6v7lo5_400.gif

GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT RUMOR BULL YOU BETTER HAVE A VIABLE SOURCE BEFORE SAYING THAT MESS...

i remember reading (possibly in this thread) that there is a Nike event of some sort in Las Vegas this weekend.
if this is true, i would imagine they will be unveiled then..
we shall see.

i remember reading (possibly in this thread) that there is a Nike event of some sort in Las Vegas this weekend.
if this is true, i would imagine they will be unveiled then..
we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom