Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Yea sorry to hurt Gabe's feelings but those are not samples and that was not a blessing. Man I am a good dude I got so many comments that I want to makebut I'm gonna leave this post.

Originally Posted by Fab1122

Yea sorry to hurt Gabe's feelings but those are not samples and that was not a blessing. Man I am a good dude I got so many comments that I want to make but I'm gonna leave this post.

laugh.gif

Killed by Hype. I can get a pair of Aussalt Highs or Revolutions for $50, hook them up with some custom strap action, and I'm good to go for much much lessinvested.

Man.. he didn't even get blessed with GOOD fakes. lol

Not a good look. Whoever blessed him isn't a very good friend.

oh and all that "my boy got a pair" is BS because there aren't any sample pairs floating around like that. T(the developer), kanye, and a fewpeople he mess with are the only people with those. There a a couple of people up in Portland with em but the bus stops there.

Rt1 is like the poor mans Yeezy. Its going to be a lil more available. I think it will definitely do its job in the market. Clean shoe.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

RT1's are cool, but they're pretty much just high top Team Editions.

what he said.

as far as the yeezy's go, no hyping or anything but I like them. even though it's basically a mashup of other shoes, it's still somethingdifferent and clean.

I told ya'll there's another Kanye sneaker(RT1) Expect to see the black/gray color of the RT1 which in my opinion looks better than those that leaked.

Back
Top Bottom