Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Anyone else feel Kanye and Nike's relationship is strained over this shoe. The fact he didnt even care to leave his Nike shoe up on his blog for all of anhour makes me feel something is up. Plus he has never really acknowledged them at all. I'm curious to know what his exact thoughts are. That press releasewas kind of cool though. Guess only time will tell.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Black pair is my favorite.
Agreed.

If the people at NIKE had any sense they'd release them soon (Spring/Summer) when people can wear them right away. There's been so many fakes and other brands have made their own knockoff versions that the repeated delays makes no sense.

So it's still Tier 0/Charity Shoe?
agreed, they've been pushed back further than lebron's hairline..

already pretty much lost interest in them myself.

but the black/white outsole joints are definitely the best.

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Thanks for the news
pimp.gif

I'm like "Ok, we've seen a production pair of the grey pair already, so it HAS to be March."
looks like its april
someone sent an email to nike customer service on kanye live, but nike customer service hasnt always been 100% correct but this looks pretty legit

Response (Rui) - 03/04/2009 03:44 PM
Hi,
I appreciate you taking the time to email me about your interest in the Air Yeezy, style 366164-002.

As you might know the Air Yeezy, style 366164-002 (grey color) was considered a March release but it's been changed to a April Quickstrike and will be released to our selected Urban Accounts, Niketown New York/Chicago and authorized Nike retailers. The price of this very limited edition shoe is $215. We are not given a release date for selected 'Quickstrike' footwear. To find a local urban account in your area, please visit this store locator function on a sneaker blog - http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/shopguide/?country=USA&city=ALL+CITIES+IN+USA&search.x=69&search.y=18 http://www.sneaker-websites.com/sneaker-store/

Please be advised we haven't heard that this shoe will or will not be released in the Portland area.

Also, 'Quickstrike' means that it can be released at any time, any day of the week the isn't specific time of release in this case.

In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your day and hope you are able to get a pair of Air Yeezy!

Sincerely,

Rui
Nike

Haha that was my email. Lol I replied asking about if they're gonna sell in all Niketowns, no reply yet.

Idk at first I really liked the greys, but the tan have really grown on me. It gives me more time to save my pennies, and I get to see al the chaos with theother releases.

Guys, come on. If you had your own signature shoe, would you not want a version that ONLY U possessed? IE the player pe's we drool over week in and weekout? Sheesh give Nike and 'Ye a break. And kill all this complaining about the colorway, I'm worried about the allocation of this release

I hope all of you who don't like the shoes keep that same mentality when they come out.

I need a pair of the black joints. Those are too fresh to me.

I can see the hype beast and Kanye slurpers eating these shoes up regardless of the outrageous price already
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

d50358c8e68c9df6e96cca7b4b223a991133d32.pjpg
cant wait to cop these and wear rock em with this shirt

You have posted that shirt at least 80 times.

that is just a white shirt with black letters. This must be the new vick jersey.
laugh.gif
Nothing replaces THE VICK JERSEY
nxs1vr.jpg

And yes, it goes with everything...

Back
Top Bottom