Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i didn't know they lit up like that!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Seriously?... they dont man.. pic's been altered...
Actually they glow nuts in the dark I was shocked myself.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if they will be online? I live in the worst area of Florida and I know they are not getting them here at the niketown store they dont even getsix rings here!!! Holla at me if you have any info.

where u at in florida? i know somewhere gettin em but they only get some pairs...hopefully i can scoop up...its 1 a customer tho.

Im in the Fort Walton Beach area about an hour west of Panama City. I had a feeling areas in the the Orlando, Miami, Jax region would get them but I am always@#*% out of luck becauase of this area. Thanks for the info fr3sh...holla at me if you get any more

ima be camping, hopefully ill get my pair, but if your not first 5 in line your not getting them, not to mention the dilema of sizes, o well. the resell onthese will go down, dudes selling them for a Grand, the kryptonates go for around there and are way more limited. but hopefully nike will make one of the nextcolorways more obtainable? i just want one pair

i thought about it im gonna head to atl this weekend i have a list of spots that should come through and they are confirmed so ill see how mine plan out

Originally Posted by VAFinest24

Does anyone know if they will be online? I live in the worst area of Florida and I know they are not getting them here at the niketown store they dont even get six rings here!!! Holla at me if you have any info.

They'll probably be on ndc.

Originally Posted by bull3t

Does anyone know if they will be online? I live in the worst area of Florida and I know they are not getting them here at the niketown store they dont even get six rings here!!! Holla at me if you have any info.

They'll probably be on ndc.
According to Nike reps, not available no where online

Im in the Fort Walton Beach area about an hour west of Panama City. I had a feeling areas in the the Orlando, Miami, Jax region would get them but I am always @#*% out of luck becauase of this area. Thanks for the info fr3sh...holla at me if you get any more

I had to be in PC for the Carmine release, man, was that a disaster. Had to get all my connects to hold down my multiple pairs. There is nowhere out there thatgets any kinda heat. Good luck man.

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

where u at in florida? i know somewhere gettin em but they only get some pairs...hopefully i can scoop up...its 1 a customer tho.

where r u copping at

does anyone know when most stores should be receiving their shipments, im trying to time this just right

So can anyone tell me how they fit? Are they sized up like Forces? or Dunks? or Jordans? I've read a couple of posts from some folks but everyone is givingdifferent answers...

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

i thought about it im gonna head to atl this weekend i have a list of spots that should come through and they are confirmed so ill see how mine plan out
What are the list of spots in ATL?

honestly enrique i went in there last week a couple of times and dudes seemed sketchy with the info, i dont mess wit proper too much so that may have been why,but my boy who works at undftd as well as my homegirl who works for nike coorporate both have confirmed the spots i named, none other

Back
Top Bottom