Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

more pics from complex and an interview about the yeezys...

http://www.complex.com/SNEAKERS/Features/Air-Yeezy

nike-air-yeezy-gallery-2.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-gallery-3.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-gallery-4.jpg

the light grey and the tan brown are a must!!!!!!!.....if you read the article there only going to be 9,000 released.

that article just makes me want them that much more. Im glad they didnt decide to use that other sole.

Tan > Black > Gray.

Where in PHX am I going to be able to cop these?

I'll make the damn drive out to LA if I have to.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

that article just makes me want them that much more. Im glad they didnt decide to use that other sole.
kanye-west-air-yeezy-32uyr.jpg

I don't know man....the other soles take them to a whole different level. If they were glow in the dark too? Game over. I actually like the prototypesbetter.

I faded off these joints for a minute... seriously considered skipping and just getting the Ibn's... but I'm definitely going to have to grab all 3.Size 8.5-9 foot FTW.

Greys are the only one I'd want.
They'd get rocked/beat with the quicknessss.

WHY oh WHY did they not release with that sole in the pic that cement posted??????

these look like bulkier V's, IMO. with that sole it makes them look like something else. something different. argh.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

April 4th $215 TZ/QK accounts
these are a 7.5, which is my true size.....comfy and pretty fresh IMO
smile.gif

3374986856_50015fab35.jpg

Thanks for the pics.
pimp.gif
no prob....those pics on the last page are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

to the peeps who hit me up...they shouldn't be too hard
to get if you have a tier 0 or quickstrike account in your area.

OK THIS ONLY GOING OUT ONCE I WORK AT A NIKETOWN NOT STATING WHICH FOR PERSONAL REASONS AND TALKING TO MY MANAGERS IVE FOUND OUT THAT AS"JORDANLOVAH" STATED THEY WILL BE RELEASING AT A FEW TIER 0 AND SELECTED HIGH RANKING URBAN ACCOUNTS AND FOR THOSE WHO DONT HAVE THAT NEAR YOUR AREAIVE ALSO FOUND OUT CLOSE TO ALL NIKE TOWNS WILL BE RECIEVING 10 TO 12 PAIRS EACH AND YES EVEN NIKETOWN SF WILL RECIEVE A FEW TIER 0 AND URBAN ACCOUNTS HAVE NOEXACT NUMBERS ON WHAT THEYLL RECIEVE THEYLL JUST GET THEM IN AND SELL THEM AND MOST STORES ALREADY RECIEVED THERES POSSIBLY HOW JORDANLOVAH COPPED HERS , NODUCKTALES HERE BELIEVE IT OR NOT THIS IS INFO COMING FROM HIGH RANKING NIKE EMPLOYEES , PEACE NT FAM HOPE I HELPED

P.S. - SORRY FOR CAPS BUTTON JAMMED ON MY LAPTOP LOL

Pics of Bun B rocking the Yeezys from This year's SXSW Music Festival via Nicekicks.com.
nikeairyeezyatsxsw2.jpg

nikeairyeezyatsxsw3.jpg

nikeairyeezyatsxsw10.jpg

nikeairyeezyatsxsw12.jpg

those light grey ones are a must!!!!!!!....w/o a doubt i gotta copp....one of the owners of a mom and pop store down here in dallas said that there gonna startdropping to niketowns and tier 0 accounts first.than from there, there gonna expand to the QS accounts. kinda like what the black fridays .

Thanks rick for the info

SF has a few Tier 0 accounts. Niketown (who won't answer my damn calls) and Darkside....sheikh? Anybody know if True gets these types of releases?

Pictures made me jizz at school.

-JFMartiMcDand

darkside , huf and true should all be recieving i know huf and darkside are havent gotten confirmation from true yet but yea it was a hastle to get threw tontsf and they said by the end of the week theyll have exact number

PS - if your nice theyll put you on a holding list for shoes
wink.gif
, theyll get your name number and size and hold it just be nice to the lady lol

Back
Top Bottom