Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Any info on how many pairs stores are gettin? I can get to the Chi area that mourning (I live 2.5hrs away) , and for sure know of 2 stores getting them butwanted to know if it'd be a waste of time.

I know people driving 5+ hours for their pairs, so 2.5 is nothing!

Everyone is saying 18 pairs per spot... not sure if there is any truth to that though.

i live nowhere near the bay area but i thought this should help out some ppl
i heard these are some of the confirmed stores

The Darkside Initiative
1827 Powell St.
San Francisco, Ca 94133

HUF
516 Hayes St.
San Francisco, Ca 94102

NikeTown
278 Post St
San Francisco, Ca 94108

Shiekh Shoes
Market St.
San Francisco, Ca 94103

True
1415 Haight St.
San Francisco, Ca 94117

True East
1335 S Main St.
Walnut Creek, Ca 94596

can someone help me out with a 10??...please...i stay in dallas, i they aint dropping here...idk why nike never drops good shi.t here.

any place taking phone orders? one store in seattle is getitng 18 pairs, but more like 4-5 released after all is said and done

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

can someone help me out with a 10??...please...i stay in dallas, i they aint dropping here...idk why nike never drops good shi.t here.
If I can get these NJ accounts together instead of traveling to NYC.... I got you.

regardless if i get this first pair or not, i'm getting that black and pink pair. i don't like how shiny the strap is on 'em, but i still *** with'em... i actually i.d.'d a pair of am90's in that same black and pink colorway recently...

l_e74daf8afa834bd7a4a65ba73496edf4.jpg

tried one sneaker (dude barely even let me do that) on a couple days ago, pretty comfortable....but the bulk of the shoe is too much for me. And over $200 onthe retail nahh.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Yo Q, how would you rate the comfort and overall feel of the shoe so far? (assuming you've given them a wear or two already)
Very comfy biggr than my Ato's but again if your not a person that has or worn big bulky shoes I can't see you messing with it, but then again most people are flipping them %@#$+ anyways.
roll.gif

They also crease easy
that's interesting....i've worn mine like daily since last weekend and creases are almost non-existent....and i walk on my tippy toes
laugh.gif

they are comfy tho
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Yo Q, how would you rate the comfort and overall feel of the shoe so far? (assuming you've given them a wear or two already)
Very comfy biggr than my Ato's but again if your not a person that has or worn big bulky shoes I can't see you messing with it, but then again most people are flipping them %@#$+ anyways.
roll.gif

They also crease easy
that's interesting....i've worn mine like daily since last weekend and creases are almost non-existent....and i walk on my tippy toes
laugh.gif

they are comfy tho
smile.gif
That made me go, "awww.." hella cute hahaha...

..Yeezy week mania has officially begun.....looking to get my 2-3 pairs out of this. Some of your guys offers are
eek.gif
eek.gif
though. But we'll see whathappens.

^^ I just want one pair, your talkin about 2-3 on top of the one you already got
laugh.gif
smh.gif

whats the latest from my Bay Area folks?!

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

^^ I just want one pair, your talkin about 2-3 on top of the one you already got
laugh.gif
smh.gif

whats the latest from my Bay Area folks?!
The hell? lol soo early

i'm calling this afternoon..

Anyone know about VA my ppl Eric Jus ad Renato said they aren't gettin at Cmonwealth so boutiques are outta the question

Originally Posted by MrKP

Any info on how many pairs stores are gettin? I can get to the Chi area that mourning (I live 2.5hrs away) , and for sure know of 2 stores getting them but wanted to know if it'd be a waste of time.
If you're coming saturday morning, don't bother. you dont want these shoes enough.

Back
Top Bottom