Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Well damn
These dudes in the DMV FB groups take too long to deal. i have people all the time telling me "someone is on his way now to pick up the shoes but if you can offer more I'll sell to you". This one here claims BIN of 1300 for the blinks but Im sure if someone offers that he'll sit on that for two weeks and lose his buyer and bump his post for the next month. I see the same shoes over and over and over. better off driving to philly to pick up heat, shamed to say

You saying my pics suck? :lol:
nah, there was a dude pages back who posted his pair and it looked like his shoes needed lotion, they were looking ashy.

:lol: I'm just messing with u man. At least u guys can see what people mean when they say the paint seemed rushed.

Also, the 3 month production run does make me think more pairs are somewhere tho every other indication is that the production run was small.

:lol: I'm just messing with u man. At least u guys can see what people mean when they say the paint seemed rushed.

Also, the 3 month production run does make me think more pairs are somewhere tho every other indication is that the production run was small.
lol the sole got the atc 2 hot lava treatment. My pair has those same flaws, so cheeks. It was just sitting their all innocently so I copped.

I'm still skeptical we see a restock or more pairs released. Nike did it this way in part to be done and clean their plate of Kanye which was almost a necessity from a business and brand perspective.

Given that neither of the other two colorways restocked, I think there's a very, very small chance we see more pairs. Which is why the guy who was telling me he was taking a big risk for his shop by buying at $2500 not knowing if it's going to be in stores had me laughing in his ear this afternoon!

So I picked up my pair this afternoon during my lunch break and they did not make it home.

Ended up meeting someone up inside of a local mall during business hours.

I walked away with $3500 and he was the happiest person on the planet. Very smooth transaction. I am glad I did not have to deal with selling them online. Safe selling everyone!

BTW, My first reaction to them was, "Holy **** these are Infrared!". They are kinda orange/pinkish in person.

One last thing I notice... Horrible midsole paint job.
sick.gif

I'm still skeptical we see a restock or more pairs released. Nike did it this way in part to be done and clean their plate of Kanye which was almost a necessity from a business and brand perspective.

Given that neither of the other two colorways restocked, I think there's a very, very small chance we see more pairs. Which is why the guy who was telling me he was taking a big risk for his shop by buying at $2500 not knowing if it's going to be in stores had me laughing in his ear this afternoon!
they restocked the other two colorways last April 10th

Last edited:

So I picked up my pair this afternoon during my lunch break and they did not make it home.

Ended up meeting someone up inside of a local mall during business hours.

I walked away with $3500 and he was the happiest person on the planet. Very smooth transaction. I am glad I did not have to deal with selling them online. Safe selling everyone!

BTW, My first reaction to them was, "Holy **** these are Infrared!". They are kinda orange/pinkish in person.

One last thing I notice... Horrible midsole paint job.
sick.gif
good for u man, smooth transactions are always best!!~ congrats!!!!

I got such a nice offer on my pair...

Unfortunately, I have to take it. :x

Local, from a friend of a friend with cash.

I'm going to Japan at the end of the year, looks like I'll be able to splash some more cash.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom