Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

It would be hilarious if someone did the dunk contest in RO's 
laugh.gif

would not be surprised if Nate Robinson broke 'em out at some point this season.
That would be legendary. 

STOP IT GUYS, STOP IT !!!

i dont wanna regret selling them

Already did as someone said in here. Money comes and goes but RO at retail will most likely only come around once at retail.

The money is good to get no doubt with a comeup like that but the bigger come up was getting for retail.

If you just didn't like them really then I understand

:lol:

I looked at local ads on CL.

You have fools asking $7-9k.

One screen name I have seen on here, I won't call you out though. :x

Already did as someone said in here. Money comes and goes but RO at retail will most likely only come around once at retail.

The money is good to get no doubt with a comeup like that but the bigger come up was getting for retail.

If you just didn't like them really then I understand

this.

unless you really need the profit for something important... but a lot of cats will spend it on dumb stuff, and regret selling them... they just couldn't resist the chance to make that profit.

as said many times b4 in this thread, money comes and goes, but these shoes for retail, does not.

if you really love the shoe and wanna wear it, holding onto them is a no brainer... there's a million other ways to make 4 or $5K...

this.

unless you really need the profit for something important... but a lot of cats will spend it on dumb stuff, and regret selling them... they just couldn't resist the chance to make that profit.

as said many times b4 in this thread, money comes and goes, but these shoes for retail, does not.

if you really love the shoe and wanna wear it, holding onto them is a no brainer... there's a million other ways to make 4 or $5K...

normally I'd agree with that bro, especially when a lot of the time resellers are out here nickel and diming for a $50-100 profit on most shoes that drop.

but when you get a pair of kicks for 245 and dudes are out here paying $6K I can't knock the next man for getting that paper man.

totally understandable and again WE, the buyers set the price, not THEM. Always remember that about resellers. Nobody forcing any one of us to drop 6 racks on these.

get'cho money NT :smokin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom