Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Clicked the link as soon as the tweet showed up. Honestly I only wanted them to resell to travel instead of going to college for fall, oh well glad a lot of Nters got them.

I'm here but like I said I didn't stand a chance. Happy it's over in a way. Would have loved a pair but had they announced a release date would've just made me go crazy trying to strategize and stuff.

Once again good to see some familiar faces scooping them up!
Somehow sleeping through the release instead of being awake and failing to get them has made me a lot less salty. Some kind of weird zen. 
Still f*** Mark Parker tho. 
nthat.gif

wow the only time i decide to go out...

SMH, i slept in im usually up at 5am westcoast time, got the text notifications but thought they were homies from last night. 
mean.gif

I bet it's still hundreds of people with the original link open praying they luck up adding to cart.lol

I'm here but like I said I didn't stand a chance. Happy it's over in a way. Would have loved a pair but had they announced a release date would've just made me go crazy trying to strategize and stuff.

Once again good to see some familiar faces scooping them up!
damn out of everything you did. you outta get a pair too. i remember coming to the yeezy page looking for mark lol

Somehow sleeping through the release instead of being awake and failing to get them has made me a lot less salty. Some kind of weird zen. 

Still f*** Mark Parker tho. :nthat:
Haha, wise words man

MAN HAD TO WATCH SOME OF THE ROUGH STUFF! WORK THE AGGRESSION OUT!!!
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
People wear and carry stuff waaay more valuable than these shoes on a daily. It's not that serious. If you look like a mark then you'll prolly get got without Yeezy's on.. 

Like what? A Chanel purse? The thing is red shoes are really noticeable easy to take and you know the worth and demand is high. Shoes are an easy target above all. People get robbed for 200 dollar hyped Jordan's every release. What do you think will happen for 10000 dollar yeezys that hold their value

If anybody thinks they will seriously make $10,000 off of this shoe, they deserve a swift roundhouse kick to the face. Not even a freaking celebrity would drop 10Gs. They, and we, can get a pair for much cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom