Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

damn I had like 4 diff yeeezy 2 links to nike.com.....one was changed to the flynights yesterday and now one by one, the others started turning to fly nits too...hmmmm

some of you kids have never done any real business, so i understand the confusion

im not sure whether they are talking about you or what happened before you posted.... im thinking its the later...

think gator's trying to get his yeezy's burned

Last edited:
Yeah this girl is trying to turn this thread into a thread about her :smh:

I aint even mad right now tho. better than the pages of bickering about prices IMO.

her single post turned this thread into a ghost town. for the longest, all I hear was crickets after she posted :lol:

Last edited:

Not even close. Go back to giving instructions on reselling. Lot of the guys who have added me on FB came from this thread which is why I posted on this thread. Y'all can go right back to talking about exactly what it says not to talk about in the title of the thread. Since the rest of you follow instructions 100% of the time.

Not even close. Go back to giving instructions on reselling. Lot of the guys who have added me on FB came from this thread which is why I posted on this thread. Y'all can go right back to talking about exactly what it says not to talk about in the title of the thread. Since the rest of you follow instructions 100% of the time.
Attention whoring much

Sure. If they reached out to you personally via message, you could have returned the thanks privately. You're making this public gesture to thank them for being white knights as a plea for attention. Just like your post about burning the Yeezys.

I aint even mad right now tho. better than the pages of bickering about prices IMO.

her single post turned this thread isn't a ghost town. for the longest, all I hear was crickets after she posted :lol:
Ppl were wondering what the valentines day thing was doing in the yeezy thread :lol:

I'd rather have nters know how to safely buy or sell their yeezys then talk about your sex life. People aren't buying/selling in this thread and just want to know the safestway to do business. I dont blame them for a sneaker of this magnitude

Attention whoring much

Sure. If they reached out to you personally via message, you could have returned the thanks privately. You're making this public gesture to thank them for being white knights as a plea for attention. Just like your post about burning the Yeezys.
exactly and even the yeezy burning thing was snobby. It's like when the rich kids purposely **** up a limited shoe cuz they think tthey're better than us :smh: like that pic of the pigeon sbs with food all over it and **** :smh: :smh: straight up disgusting people

Last edited:
You wanna keep the thread on track, don't argue in circles about FC prices, worthless trades, and other nonsense.
You could thank via DM, but instead you'd rather garner attention.  Just like how these Yeey's were for your "important clients" in the last thread.   

Yawn.  

Last edited:
This+is+a+bar+here+in+Omaha+too.+Haven+t+been+_882baab3f76d5967a0da3eb1c7c67ebd.gif

You could thank via DM, but instead you'd rather garner attention.  Just like how these Yeey's were for your "important clients" in the last thread.   

Yawn.  
yeah but I'm sure you know how women are, they like the attention. Just ignore it and maybe she'll go away :lol: probably not though, women also aren't good at taking hints

Back
Top Bottom