Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

i still dont see why these go for more than the lebron celebration pack. 

i'd  pick the 10 from the pack over these ROs

Man, I stopped coming in this thread a few days ago because I decided to sell my pair. I just backed out of a sale last minute for 3.9k because I just can't give them up. Feel like a chump nike really got me hooked. Lmao

I guess money comes and goes. Red Octobers are forever

Man, I stopped coming in this thread a few days ago because I decided to sell my pair. I just backed out of a sale last minute for 3.9k because I just can't give them up. Feel like a chump nike really got me hooked. Lmao

I guess money comes and goes. Red Octobers are forever
I feel you! Happend to me aswell and it ended that i didnt sell it too!

you're in the wrong thread bro lol
why because i like another shoe more ? 
mean.gif

so i guess PRgirl is in the right thread...

You guys think that if these do restock that the hype and resell value will go down? I hope it does

You guys think that if these do restock that the hype and resell value will go down? I hope it does
No lol. Even if they restocked 3x which there not, value will still be the same because of the limited #s and Kanye leaving Nike. Solars and Plats restocked also but did not affect prices, if anything, prices only went up. 

What is this mysterious solar and plat restock some of you talkin about?

I dont recall ever seeing a restock of either.

Is this FACT or FICTION?

No lol. Even if they restocked 3x which there not, value will still be the same because of the limited #s and Kanye leaving Nike. Solars and Plats restocked also but did not affect prices, if anything, prices only went up. 
Thanks for the insight but when did the yeezys restock before? I definitely must've missed that lol

Is this FACT or FICTION?
Complete fiction. I had some dudes trying to tell me last week in this thread that they restocked April 9. There's never been a Yeezy 2 restock and probably never will be.

FC keeps moving pairs at these prices. Another Size 11 went this morning for $5500.

bruh to see you try & throw resellers under the bus for so long & then you turn into one is quite funny tbh
but to see you bouncing back & forth from one side to the other depending on which thread you are in makes it that much funnier
cant hate cake but eat it on the weekends :lol:

Last edited:
Does anybody know any shops in Miami that would sell RO's besides ATC. Heading down to the Bahamas on vacation and wanna make a quick stop in Miami to see if i can pick these up. Its hard for us Canadians :tongue:

Is this FACT or FICTION?
Complete fiction. I had some dudes trying to tell me last week in this thread that they restocked April 9. There's never been a Yeezy 2 restock and probably never will be.
Exactly what i thought. Some of these dudes see these social media trolls and run with it as if theyre facts lol

My guess is people include that villa refresh yeezy scavenger hunt as a restock.

Last edited:

Does anybody know any shops in Miami that would sell RO's besides ATC. Heading down to the Bahamas on vacation and wanna make a quick stop in Miami to see if i can pick these up. Its hard for us Canadians :tongue:
theres a slight chance that cj urban wear has them. 

Back
Top Bottom