Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

In typical genius form, you neglect to acknowledge the fact that even if you do ALL OF THAT, if you're charged back you still have to deal with the headache of the dispute process, collecting and submitting evidence, and then hoping you still don't get screwed. So congrats, you just explained how you can try to protect yourself, but you didn't even remotely address why this is the best venue to sell high priced items in a market full of fakes. Nor does ANY of what you mentioned stop someone from slipping a pair of fakes into your box and sending them back to you while they hang onto your real pair. No camera phone video of the packaging is going to help you there. But again, genius advice!
smokin.gif
if i've learned anything in this thread its that some people just want to be right.  and you're a prime example.  i'm not just some random dude thats making this stuff up.  i buy/sell sport bikes every year.  i buy/sell Breitlings every year.  

the dispute process is not a headache when you have your ducks in a row.  

if the idiot buyer still trys to file a chargeback AFTER signing a legal document and knowing that the shoes were recorded being packaged, then...no words for that idiot.

yall are acting like the CC companies don't do research on the matter.  yall acting like the buyer can file a chargeback at 1:00 and the CC company will refund him at 1:01, for $4000.

you're slow

Last edited:

I'm glad you've never had any issues where the validity of that document was ever "tested"
so we wont keep going back and forth, call your local bank tomorrow and ask them is it possible and legal to do what i just said.  please report back okay

In typical genius form, you neglect to acknowledge the fact that even if you do ALL OF THAT, if you're charged back you still have to deal with the headache of the dispute process, collecting and submitting evidence, and then hoping you still don't get screwed. So congrats, you just explained how you can try to protect yourself, but you didn't even remotely address why this is the best venue to sell high priced items in a market full of fakes. Nor does ANY of what you mentioned stop someone from slipping a pair of fakes into your box and sending them back to you while they hang onto your real pair. No camera phone video of the packaging is going to help you there. But again, genius advice! :smokin

if i've learned anything is this thread its that some people just want to be right.  and you're a prime example.  i'm not just some random dude thats making this stuff up.  i buy/sell sport bikes every year.  i buy/sell Breitlings every year.  
the dispute process is not a headache when you have your ducks in a row.  
if the idiot buyer still trys to file a chargeback AFTER signing a legal document and knowing that the shoes were recorded being packaged, then...no words for that idiot.

yall are acting like the CC companies don't do research on the matter.  yall acting like the buyer can file a chargeback at 1:00 and the CC company will refund him at 1:01, for $4000.

you're slow
You're the slow one acting like putting all that effort, time and money into an ebay auction is worth it. This ain't motorcycles bro, and I sure as hell wouldn't go to those lengths to get rid of my pair. But keep on preachin about how great the bay is...

You're the slow one acting like putting all that effort, time and money into an ebay auction is worth it. This ain't motorcycles bro, and I sure as hell wouldn't go to those lengths to get rid of my pair. But keep on preachin about how great the bay is...
and you keep on preaching about how bad it is, even tho you "didnt do the education sway"

i'm not trying to impress you with knowledge cause thats how you're taking it.  i'm simply giving you advice, based on experience.

and yes, taking an hour out of my time to type up an agreement and 5 minutes to do a video is worth it...when we're talking 3, 4 thousand dollars

you still havent sold your pair? Can you go away please. Im seriously tired of seeing your stupid arguments about resale every night in this thread. 

Last edited:

you still havent sold your pair? Can you go away please. Im seriously tired of seeing your stupid arguments about resale every night in this thread. 
I'll be here as long as I feel like it. Anyone suggesting eBay is the best way to sell your shoes is misguiding people and most of them won't enjoy the hassle. I really don't care what you think of me. It's pretty simple to ignore me if you have that big of a problem rather than crying about how much it upsets you to see me post here.

A friend of mine is thinking about letting his sz 10.5 go for 2.5 k plus a pair of Royals and Blacktoes worn 1x. What do you guys think?
i really do think these will settle at 2.5k ish in about 6 months. if he was looking for the royals and black toes before this RO nonsense than i'd say do it. some with these get lucky finding buyers with deep pockets but as you can see just from this thread its hard finding folks to drop a couple of grand on a pair of shoes.

These are some of the things I’ve learned about living on the internet (especially NikeTalk) so far:

Time is the most precious thing you have. More than money, or land, or prestige, or any valuable thing you can think of, a life is measured in time. The sooner you walk away from a useless fight, the more of it you get to have.

For the people that have sold at FC....how do you know when your pair sells??? Email? Phone call? Or FC log in?

Nice. Glad to see some people are using these to get their grails and not just seeing dollar signs. mind if i ask how much cash was added?
thats what I'm probably gonna do. Go after some gems I've been looking to add to my collection

i really do think these will settle at 2.5k ish in about 6 months. if he was looking for the royals and black toes before this RO nonsense than i'd say do it. some with these get lucky finding buyers with deep pockets but as you can see just from this thread its hard finding folks to drop a couple of grand on a pair of shoes.

True. He's not trying to get too greedy. As was said before, comparing the retail price of these to even the lower resell prices already earns a profit. He also wears all his shoes and was definitely on the hunt for the Royals especially. I appreciate the input.

Nice. Glad to see some people are using these to get their grails and not just seeing dollar signs. mind if i ask how much cash was added?
thats what I'm probably gonna do. Go after some gems I've been looking to add to my collection

i was planning for FC, as mentioned before, and he hit me up again. we had previously talked before i decided to keep then change my mind. we talked and came to a common ground.

i had a couple 3500 offers from NT members (citing they were comfy dealing with an admin vs some random dude) but I ultimately went with something that made my heart happy. i got cash and i got a grail i wanted. if i got all cash, i risked not getting the grail because i honestly have a hard time handing over 600-800 on a pair of shoes. getting the shoes straight up was great.

also, some sellers need to understand that the buyers don't all have $3500+ just sitting around. If they were smart, they would collect what cash they can and then take some of these crazy shoe trades in return.

Liquidate what you don't want AT A MUCH LESS RISK THAN FLIPPING YEEZYS with a larger market of buyers.

Last edited:
if i ever got these, no way i could justify keeping them, no shoe is worth 3000-4000, idc if yeezus wore them or obama wore them.. just me tho

if i ever got these, no way i could justify keeping them, no shoe is worth 3000-4000, idc if yeezus wore them or obama wore them.. just me tho
Watch out man, that would make you a reseller for life. The Scarlet R would be coming for you and NTers would have their stakes ready for you! :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom