Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Are these Red Octobers legit^? Thank you in advance.

How is everyone telling the difference between these and the reps now days with these super max perfects etc haven't kept up to date any advice would be appreciated.

ebay item#171241878825
They look legit to me in the photos.  What you get shipped however is a dice roll.  Hope the seller is legit!  

thanks the picture in the first are pretty hard the second # are much more detailed

second #s

sorry the lc thread is dead

Last edited:
A little salt because a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll let you guys cook and marinate that pepper over your angus. That hint of salt should suffice.

LOL.... and the old RO NDC link updated again but it was still the air max and bots still snatching them all up haha
NIKE
nerd.gif

man I can't even be in here.....unsub.....
frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So I paid this guy a few thousand for these and he ships them out finally parcel mail. The greed to save 5 bucks after making a few grand just for ordering some shoes and listing online. :smh:

^The nerve some people have....There isn't a single person willing to take less than 3.5k for a size 8. Who woulda thought.

Some dude bought them for 5.7k from fc and has them up on ebay thinking he's going to make more. :x Really?

Last edited:
Oh well if he had just come down to 3.4k... then it would have been rational. The nerve of him!

I mean I get what you're saying, but you're willing to pay what most consider an irrational price and then in the same breath are laying criticism on some dude for buying at an absurd price. It's all just so silly. And cause of the guy who finds 3.4k rational there's another who sees 4.5k as rational and another who will pay 5.7k. At what point do you stop and take responsibility for paying irrational prices?! I guess for some 3.5k is the line in the sand. But the hypocrisy here is killing me!

Last edited:
depends what pair you like more. if you want to sell them down the line, keep the solars. if you plan on wearing them, take whichever pair YOU like more
It's the only shoe I need to complete the entire set. I'd be wearing them any way but part if me feels like I should ask for some cash in top, I know the hype is all about the ROs right now though.
Cash on top? How much are VNDS Solars going for?? :nerd:

(serious question)

dude... i take a day off from the thread and miss something that gets it locked? :lol:

someone pm me the deets about what happened... lol.

and that bear avatar, yo... #deceased :rofl:

NEEEEEEED AN 8.5!!!!!! Why are people so damn greedy man! SMH. The world has gone to hell my friends.

Why do you NEEEEEEED tho? Its not that serious man. The people that NEEEEEEED these are the ones driving the price up. Get your negotiating skills up or go home.

Back
Top Bottom