Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Why not just buy from FC for that price and not worry about it.
i wont be buying at that price
smile.gif

I am already seeing the hype die down for these a lot, I think it was a good idea to get them gone as fast as I did.

These should settle in the $2.8-3.5 range.

this, after the guy dropped $3k+ on yeezys the seller shipped economy. :smh:

Lol you should be shaking your head at the guy who spent 3k on a purchase and didn't know how his purchase would be shipped to him.

this is true also. you cant assume anyone will ship a certain way (even in my example). outlining it is the best thing. stuff like when, shipping method, etc should be discussed before sealing the deal.

Am i right in assuming that only authentic RO's have the black diamonds on the tongue and suede back lace lock?

I am already seeing the hype die down for these a lot, I think it was a good idea to get them gone as fast as I did.

These should settle in the $2.8-3.5 range.
3-3.5 seems logical to me as to where they settle, but I don't see the high end, i.e. FC, coming down below 4-4.5k on these. They sold an 11 for $5500 and a 12 for $6000 yesterday. So they're certainly continuing to move pairs at those prices a week in now.

I'm more curious how many pairs have found their permanent home to be worn already. It seems like there has been a lot of action in the first week and I'm wondering how long goes by before it actually becomes hard to find a DS pair outside FC or other high end consignment spots. It will be difficult to really judge because there's a lot of untagged photos being used on eBay and a lot of fakes being sold.

Last edited:

lulz wat...???
Okay so you're trying to tell me a super hyped/limited release like the ROs would lose value because of fakes? There were fakes all over the internet before these dropped and they were still being bought at 6k plus once they hit the market (legit pairs from Nike). Once the Legit ones dry up more people will pay extra to ensure that their pair is legit, not offer less because there's fakes everywhere.

What logic is there behind fake shoes lowering the value of legit shoes? I for one would rather pay more (in consideration to how fast the market is shriveling up on these) knowing my pair is legit and not fake since there's an abundant of fake ones everywhere. 

When solars and plats first dropped they could be had for less than 1500 a piece. As the fakes rolled in they tripled from that price. So explain to me how fakes will decrease the value of legit ones?

3-3.5 seems logical to me as to where they settle, but I don't see the high end, i.e. FC, coming down below 4-4.5k on these. They sold an 11 for $5500 and a 12 for $6000 yesterday. So they're certainly continuing to move pairs at those prices a week in now.

I'm more curious how many pairs have found their permanent home to be worn already. It seems like there has been a lot of action in the first week and I'm wondering how long goes by before it actually becomes hard to find a DS pair outside FC or other high end consignment spots. It will be difficult to really judge because there's a lot of untagged photos being used on eBay and a lot of fakes being sold.

Is it possible that a few pairs sold through FC are purchased by celebs/athletes/people with $$ to burn, and are an exception, as far as the higher selling price is concerned?

Is it possible that a few pairs sold through FC are purchased by celebs/athletes/people with $$ to burn, and are an exception, as far as the higher selling price is concerned?

No celebs got early pairs from NDC like most releases. All the people buying pairs at these prices are celebs. And they are THIRSTY.

Last edited:

Uh, isn't that their entire clientele? :rofl:

I would include dopes spending their tax returns in the group of "people with $$ to burn". Anyone paying those kind of prices obviously has money to burn. People like to assume celebs, but it's more than that. Last night someone said a dude bought a $5750 pair off FC and put them up on eBay trying to get MORE. Clearly the idiot buyers span a large spectrum, but share one thing in common: $$ to burn.

Back
Top Bottom