Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

There was never a 6.5K listing on FC. Their starting quote was $6K. Yesterday an 11 sold for $5500 and a 12 for $6000. Today a 14 sold for $5750 in less than a half hour. I've been keeping an eye on it, and the average selling price on FC has been close to $5800 spread across 9 pairs sold (not counting anything that sold off the site and can't be seen). People can list at whatever they want, and some dudes have a price in mind and are setting it to get that price quickly. That's how it works.

But I would not take the FC/high end market for the personal sale channel price, which seems to still be floating between $3-4K depending upon your size. Those 14's went awfully quick cause no one has been seeing those. Just like size 8. Size 11 seems to have sold the most on FC (3/9 pairs).

How do you see what sizes sold for on FC?
Just pay attention to it. Refresh and take a look at what the lowest price is. When it moves up, or the quantity at that price goes down, you can tell they moved. What you can't tell is how many are sitting behind there. For example, I have a size 11 listed with them. It's not showing on the site cause there's one more in front of it. I can't tell you how many more pairs of size 11's are at my same price, but I know there were 2 others over the weekend at my price (in NY... as far as I know I'm the only size 11 in LA, though that may have changed... but not at a lower price).

Yesterday morning there were 3 pairs in a size 12 at 6k, one moved in the afternoon and there were 2 left last night. Now they've added one more pair at that price as another pair came in. What's odd is that no one is biting on that 4.5k pair of 11.5's, yet the 5.5, 5.75 and 6k pairs have kept moving in the mean time (in size 11 and 12)

Last edited:
Just pay attention to it. Refresh and take a look at what the lowest price is. When it moves up, or the quantity at that price goes down, you can tell they moved. What you can't tell is how many are sitting behind there. For example, I have a size 11 listed with them. It's not showing on the site cause there's one more in front of it. I can't tell you how many more pairs of size 11's are at my same price, but I know there were 2 others over the weekend at my price (in NY... as far as I know I'm the only size 11 in LA, though that may have changed... but not at a lower price).

Yesterday morning there were 3 pairs in a size 12 at 6k, one moved in the afternoon and there were 2 left last night. Now they've added one more pair at that price as another pair came in. What's odd is that no one is biting on that 4.5k pair of 11.5's, yet the 5.5, 5.75 and 6k pairs have kept moving in the mean time (in size 11 and 12)

Thanks.

Your "logic" is full of opinions and assumptions.

Im not taking anything out of context, only quoting your words. You specifically said that comparing 1/1 art to 1/3000+ sneakers is a "great comparison". :lol:

For the record: I dont support fakes.... but I dont knock anyone who cant afford the real thing and chooses to wear them. I own lots of highly desirable shoes that exceed the average persons budget, but I dont consider myself "someone who takes this seriously" or look down on people who wear fakes as "Beastly". That's a ridiculously immature attitude that oozes entitlement and compensation for low self esteem. I feel sorry for grown men who place such a high level of importance on what they wear on their feet.
:lol: Was this directed at me ? >D you really are mad

Im not assuming anything about peoples finances, but you sure are assuming alot about me. I hope the irony of your statements isn't lost on you... but it probably is. :rolleyes

Understand that living within your means does not equate to having sound priority's. Sneakers are made to be worn and enjoyed. Anyone looking at sneakers as a long-term investment is seriously misguided.

again, people who take art seriously collect original, authentic pieces. people who take sneakers seriously collect original, authentic pieces. THAT IS NOT A REACH TO COMPARE THE TWO.

furthermore, the pool of people in the art world who are after one particular, expensive piece, is likely very small... probably hundreds, maybe a couple thousand at most. the pool of people who want the yeezys is tens of thousands, if not more... and there's only a few hundred pairs in the world in their size... THAT IS NOT A REACH TO COMPARE THE TWO.

a painting takes a few dollars for the canvas and paint and materials... so you can't even bring up how much it costs to produce a sneaker...

i don't really look down on people who buy and wear fakes, but i do think they should find another hobby, or stick to the authentic sneakers they can afford. if i didn't have the money for a shoe i wouldn't settle for a fake. so that's why i have that opinion.

but you were the one implying people are idiots for pursuing and buying authentic sneakers (which means by default you are thinking too hard about another man's money)... b4 you said that you were saying it was easy to get the super perfect fakes, both comments making yourself sound like a fake advocate.

so i called you on that. ain't nobody mad tho.

and i don't look at my sneakers as a long term investment, cuz i have no plans to sell them... i bought them cuz i love them and want to wear them. i can make plenty of money in other ways... i only brought up their worth cuz you were the one implying it was dumb to buy them, talking about the money side of it... and don't preach to me about wearing and enjoying my shoes, i wear all my stuff, even stuff worth thousands of dollars.

OK OK OK OK OK WE GET IT

Honestly, Niketalk does not condone illegitimate shoes no matter how close they are. Please refrain from promoting these shoes. If you decide that's the way you are going to go, by all means have at it.

Further promotion will result is expulsion from the thread.

Last edited:
Just copped some VNDS Plats for $600...

pimp.gif

Yay me.
VNDS? If you got em DS, then that's like the steal of the year lol.

OK OK OK OK OK WE GET IT

Honestly, Niketalk does not condone illegitimate shoes no matter how close they are. Please refrain from promoting these shoes. If you decide that's the way you are going to go, by all means have at it.

Further promotion will result is expulsion from the thread.
Bruh could you get rid of Proto?

Proto isn't breaking any rules and is sometimes provoked. If you don't like his filibusters, then use the block feature. you won't see when he posts anymore.

again, people who take art seriously collect original, authentic pieces. people who take sneakers seriously collect original, authentic pieces. THAT IS NOT A REACH TO COMPARE THE TWO.

Comparing a 1/1 hand made work of art that can never be duplicated to a sweatshop produced 1/3000+ pair of sneakers is a the definition reaching.

furthermore, the pool of people in the art world who are after one particular, expensive piece, is likely very small... probably hundreds, maybe a couple thousand at most. the pool of people who want the yeezys is tens of thousands, if not more... and there's only a few hundred pairs in the world in their size... THAT IS NOT A REACH TO COMPARE THE TWO.

The reason the pool of art buyers is so small is because its so expensive. The reason art is so valuable is because there is only one authentic for any given piece in the world. Again... Comparing a 1/1 hand made work of art that can never be duplicated to a sweatshop produced 1/3000+ pair of sneakers is a the definition reaching.

a painting takes a few dollars for the canvas and paint and materials... so you can't even bring up how much it costs to produce a sneaker...
I never brought up the cost to produce the sneaker. I am pointing out the fact that the sneakers are mass produced in factory's whereas art is hand crafted personally by the artist.

i don't really look down on people who buy and wear fakes, but i do think they should find another hobby, or stick to the authentic sneakers they can afford. if i didn't have the money for a shoe i wouldn't settle for a fake. so that's why i have that opinion.
I cant fully articulate my thoughts on this matter for fear of getting removed from this thread; but I will say I agree that I would personally never settle for fakes and stick to authentic pairs that I could afford.

but you were the one implying people are idiots for pursuing and buying authentic sneakers (which means by default you are thinking too hard about another man's money)...e advocate.

I proposed a simple question.... you took it from there.

b4 you said that you were saying it was easy to get the super perfect fakes, both comments making yourself sound like a fake advocate.

so i called you on that. ain't nobody mad tho.

You said they were hard to get, so I called you out in that.

I see sites selling them linked all over {Removed to adhere to forum rules}

and i don't look at my sneakers as a long term investment, cuz i have no plans to sell them... i bought them cuz i love them and want to wear them. i can make plenty of money in other ways... i only brought up their worth cuz you were the one implying it was dumb to buy them, talking about the money side of it... and don't preach to me about wearing and enjoying my shoes, i wear all my stuff, even stuff worth thousands of dollars.

The audacity of you telling me that Im the one preaching. :lol: :smh:

Whether you agree or disagree with what he says, DJProto adds to the discussion and contributes. I'd rather read his paragraphs than read half-written, incoherent sentences or people posting just to advertise whats for sale.

don't got any qualms with proto, take that cape off bro it's embarrassing.

Dont want to quote the vid itself because Im not really sure whats allowed at this point

Luckily those look to have alot more discrepancies than the other colorways.

Back
Top Bottom