Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Thing is your taught from a early age to get your point across with as less words possible. IF you actually read that dudes posts, he repeats himself far too often when he could say it first and be good.
rambling on and on does not equal intelligence or good comprehension skills.

Elaborate on what you mean and how they might be 'grey market.' I'm very curious and I never happened to hear about it before, mate. 

grey market = authentic materials used but unauthorized production. That suede is too dark though IMO.

Last edited:
The fact that dudes think everything that needs to be said can be said in less than a paragraph? Pretty much sums up what I was after. This is a place for discussion. Hating on people for engaging in discussion because it requires you to read more than you want just shows laziness. That's my two cents and looooong paragraph!

I blame Twitter/Vine... Its effectively shortened the attention span of an entire generation to 6 seconds and 140 characters.
sick.gif
mean.gif
TLDR....

Just kidding. I agree with you on this one. 

I blame Twitter/Vine  parents
wink.gif
 ... Its effectively shortened the attention span of an entire generation some people to 6 seconds and 140 characters.
sick.gif
mean.gif
misguied people will always fall victim thats nothing new... social media is a tool some know how to use and some dont... 

FIXED!!! 

grey market = authentic materials used but unauthorized production. That suede is too dark though IMO.
Well you in your opinion would you consider them to be authentic regardless even though they are authorized at all? Also I don't believe that suede could even be pointed out as much anymore considering the fact that all authentic pairs are different when it comes to the suede although I could take into consideration when it obviously is too dark sometimes. As for the pictures I've provided I don't feel as if it's as bad as the super perfects though.

exactly, people be doing all types of crazy **** online not realizing that if they **** with the wrong person it could mean their life

Well you in your opinion would you consider them to be authentic regardless even though they are authorized at all? Also I don't believe that suede could even be pointed out as much anymore considering the fact that all authentic pairs are different when it comes to the suede although I could take into consideration when it obviously is too dark sometimes. As for the pictures I've provided I don't feel as if it's as bad as the super perfects though.

Those are definitely not the super max perfect pairs out, that's for sure. I'm leaning towards legit, disregarding GM talk. There's a YouTube video out that compares super maxes to authentics that may or may not have been posted in here already that these look much, much closer to. I'd link you but I'm via mobile right now

Those are definitely not the super max perfect pairs out, that's for sure. I'm leaning towards legit, disregarding GM talk. There's a YouTube video out that compares super maxes to authentics that may or may not have been posted in here already that these look much, much closer to. I'd link you but I'm via mobile right now
I don't know if you're talking about Sneakertopia dude reviewed comparing to the authentic pairs to the reps, but yeah that's what I meant by saying the suede isn't as bad as the super max quality ones. Link me it via PM if it's something else though.

I made a legit check guide on the Red Octobers to try and help anyone buying a pair. Im not sure if this is allowed here or not, if not just let me know to delete it. Im just trying to help some people out that are in the market for a pair! 

Your voice is so soothing, brother.

Just bought a pair for $2,700. Man, i haven't spent that much doe on a shoe in a while. Gonna let go of some heat to offset some of the cost.

Just bought a pair for $2,700. Man, i haven't spent that much doe on a shoe in a while. Gonna let go of some heat to offset some of the cost.
congrats man. its a shame but ill congratulate anyone paying under 3 grand. wish i could find someone to do me that "favor".

Back
Top Bottom